Mobi365 JillyG’s Project 365 - 2021

211/365

1DC4F9D1-C252-4DE2-96C3-115E39D3AFA9.jpeg

Cambridgeshire - the solar panel capital of the UK.

212/365

View attachment 169473
This is some sort of ornamental convolvulus - grown from the seeds from my advent calendar.
Procreate and DistressedFX
Oh, this is a what we call it “blomman-för-dagen”. It’s so exciting to get out in the morning to see how many of them are flowering. We’ve had them every year until a few years ago when the seeds didn’t grow. And since then we haven’t found the seeds in the stores. We then read that they don’t sell the seeds anymore because people have used them to get high :alien:

We then read that they don’t sell the seeds anymore because people have used them to get high
Certain varieties of morning glory seeds used to do that: Pearly Gates, Flying Saucers, and, um, Heavenly Blues, I think. I had no idea there were still psychoactive varieties around. Hard on the stomach, though.

Oh, this is a what we call it “blomman-för-dagen”. It’s so exciting to get out in the morning to see how many of them are flowering. We’ve had them every year until a few years ago when the seeds didn’t grow. And since then we haven’t found the seeds in the stores. We then read that they don’t sell the seeds anymore because people have used them to get high :alien:

Certain varieties of morning glory seeds used to do that: Pearly Gates, Flying Saucers, and, um, Heavenly Blues, I think. I had no idea there were still psychoactive varieties around. Hard on the stomach, though.
Well, I’ve certainly learned something - that I’ve led a sheltered life!!!!! :lol:

This is just one of many (many) acres of solar panels around the county. I don’t know where all of this energy is going.
You’ll be surprised how little it would generate. One of the biggest I’ve seen is in India where it’s becoming quite popular.

The stucco like wall looks like a real background. I may have to investigate Distressed FX. I like Mextures, but the crop it insists on using is too harsh.
I like Distressed FX. I use it and Mextures both when I'm in that mood. I upgraded to the Plus version of DFX -- it adds some useful stuff, like being able to rotate the textures and overlays and being able to change blend modes.

I like Distressed FX. I use it and Mextures both when I'm in that mood. I upgraded to the Plus version of DFX -- it adds some useful stuff, like being able to rotate the textures and overlays and being able to change blend modes.
Not to mention Masking plus additional Effects you can purchase (I've purchased every one). AND MORE BIRDS!!

Oh, did I mention that I love DistressedFX, too? And ImageArt Ann, I miss Stackables, too, though I still am able to use it, most of the time. It only seems to crash on “saving”. :lmao:

Not to mention Masking plus additional Effects you can purchase (I've purchased every one). AND MORE BIRDS!!

Oh, did I mention that I love DistressedFX, too? And ImageArt Ann, I miss Stackables, too, though I still am able to use it, most of the time. It only seems to crash on “saving”. :lmao:
I got the free version and had to do a double take on the Birds filter! Not sure ill be paying for the full version, while I have access to the full Adobe Creative Suite at work! But it is nice to have and play with on a casual level.;)

I got the free version and had to do a double take on the Birds filter! Not sure ill be paying for the full version, while I have access to the full Adobe Creative Suite at work! But it is nice to have and play with on a casual level.;)
Does your work version cover the Adobe Apps, as well?

I can use Adobe lightroom Mobile on my work account, quite happily. I don't tend to bother with any of the others
I subscribed to Photoshop and Lightroom for my Mac for years. $10 a month didn’t seem like too much for a constantly updated powerful editing/digital art program. I also had Topaz Labs suite. Then the iPhone came along, a few apps….now my Mac is gone and I can do anything I used to on the Mac, on my iPad.

I did look into the Adobe Apps subscription, but it appears to be $59 a month. Too much for me.

I subscribed to Photoshop and Lightroom for my Mac for years. $10 a month didn’t seem like too much for a constantly updated powerful editing/digital art program. I also had Topaz Labs suite. Then the iPhone came along, a few apps….now my Mac is gone and I can do anything I used to on the Mac, on my iPad.

I did look into the Adobe Apps subscription, but it appears to be $59 a month. Too much for me.
Its excessive really, unless you are a business and have a professional output. Adobe really got users over a barrel by going into the cloud services.

Back
Top Bottom