Mobi365 JillyG’s Project 365 - 2021

243/365

BC11605B-CD7C-40A6-BB05-EAD4327C6305.jpeg

47993656-309A-4979-B258-B84F572AED01.jpeg

In Hitchin for lunch. A bit of street with Bluristic. Hot Lady with the native camera app.

Gee, when did I last use Diana! Discovered it’s not even on my iPad which I’ve had for almost a year!
I have Diana, but haven’t really used it. I tried it yesterday and wasted some time doing the random roll. It was fun, and I did get some interesting doubles.

I have Diana, but haven’t really used it. I tried it yesterday and wasted some time doing the random roll. It was fun, and I did get some interesting doubles.
I bought a real Diana mini a few weeks ago. It came with 2 x 35mm films, the first got stuck and I ended up binning it. The 2nd is going ok, I've taken a few shots, a few more and I can get it developed. Probably be awful :lmao:

I bought a real Diana mini a few weeks ago. It came with 2 x 35mm films, the first got stuck and I ended up binning it. The 2nd is going ok, I've taken a few shots, a few more and I can get it developed. Probably be awful :lmao:
I’ve got a instax 90 which I don’t use that often but it can produce “nice” results when you get the hang of it

I’ve got a instax 90 which I don’t use that often but it can produce “nice” results when you get the hang of it
I got an Instax Square for my wedding anniversary present off my wife - its not something i would have chosen myself, but it is interesting. Great for people shots, as long as its brightly lit, but rubbish for anything else.

Back
Top Bottom