Mobi365 JillyG’s Project 365 - 2021

272/365

F39B6072-E64B-4C2E-979A-C34BCCA81B86.jpeg

Messing about with the randomiser (dice or is it die?) in Diptic.

275/365

F0A590B4-FF2D-47C7-97F2-F9B0B1086062.jpeg

I was trying to see if Bluristic would capture the rain that‘s been lashing down all day. The answer is, not really.:rolleyes: I threw Bluristic, iColorama (some new things that I’d missed!!), DistressedFX and Procreate.

276/365

View attachment 172021
We’re staying at the Cotswolds Farm Park, so what do I photograph? An old Citroen in the car park. I’m sure animals will figure largely in future posts.:lol:

I love old French cars :cool: This one was cool. Looks almost like a limo. Nice reflection in one of the windows :thumbs: And doesn’t that roof box on one of the cars in the background ressemble a dolphin :)

Yes. But it did make me think of coffins!!:lol:
They do have that look about them, Adams Family Special!
Actually my wife's step dad had one of these (before I knew them) sadly he'd moved onto a more modern Citroen by the time I arrived on the scene. He was a big fan of Citroens and they did have 8 kids from two families to shoehorn in :eek:

We have a steam railway line here too. Very popular tourist attraction and also popular among us locals. Linus loves it of course. I guess you’ve had a perfect day :):thumbs:
We actually have! We travelled on the train to a little town called Broadway and found a really lovely restaurant called No. 32. The weather has been lovely today, with warm sunshine.:hearteyes:

277/365

View attachment 172090
Bourton-on-the-Water, The Cotswolds. This is one of the Cotswold villages with a little stream running through the middle. Gulls get everywhere!!
I now hate seagulls. They are vicious here in Australia, don’t know about on the UK. In Rio they were pretty chilled and lazy, here they can eat your eyes if you don’t pay attention (and steal your food, which is the main goal, of course).

I now hate seagulls. They are vicious here in Australia, don’t know about on the UK. In Rio they were pretty chilled and lazy, here they can eat your eyes if you don’t pay attention (and steal your food, which is the main goal, of course).
They have learnt from human behaviour perhaps :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom