Mobi365 JillyG’s Project 365 - 2021

324/365

50D7CD6A-B53D-4CA9-84A0-4F6CC928A667.jpeg

Messing about in Procreate and DistressedFX

YES! The owners blithey say “oh he/she is very friendly” and then look amazed when their dog becomes aggressive, or when your dog goes for them. We can try to train his aggression out of Ozzy, but can’t do anything about care-less dog owners and their loose dogs.
Can't remember the program, it was one of those " Dog psychology help, I can't control my dog!" programs, but the thing that stuck in my head was an over aggressive dog that went for people and other dogs and couldn't be let of the lead because of it. Turned out that the dog was aggressive because the owner was wary of thier aggressive dog's reactions to others and would pull it to them when passing another person or dog. Pulling the dog away from other people and dogs reinforced in the dog that the owner thought other people and dogs were dangerous so pull away from them. The more aggressive the dog got, the more the owner pulled away and reinforced the behaviour.
Seems that behaiour pattern isn't uncommon and I can now mostly predict which dogs being walked will bark at me based on the owners behaviour.

Can't remember the program, it was one of those " Dog psychology help, I can't control my dog!" programs, but the thing that stuck in my head was an over aggressive dog that went for people and other dogs and couldn't be let of the lead because of it. Turned out that the dog was aggressive because the owner was wary of thier aggressive dog's reactions to others and would pull it to them when passing another person or dog. Pulling the dog away from other people and dogs reinforced in the dog that the owner thought other people and dogs were dangerous so pull away from them. The more aggressive the dog got, the more the owner pulled away and reinforced the behaviour.
Seems that behaiour pattern isn't uncommon and I can now mostly predict which dogs being walked will bark at me based on the owners behaviour.
Yes, the dog behaviourist has told us not to get stressed when we see another dog. We‘re employing a tube of Primula cheese spread, which Ozzy loves, every time we see a dog, in the hope that he has positive associations with seeing a dog. Soon, he’ll be so fat he won’t be able to rouse a bark.:lol:

Oh, this is wonderful!
Thank you my dear. It’s almost a direct copy of the titles of a new series on British TV - called Dalgliesh, from the books by PD James. I painted the green in one big stroke with a brush in Procreate. The church (Lincoln cathedral) and the words (from a girl’s-own book) were my photos and I drew the caped man. Plagiarism in action.:lol:

Thank you my dear. It’s almost a direct copy of the titles of a new series on British TV - called Dalgliesh, from the books by PD James. I painted the green in one big stroke with a brush in Procreate. The church (Lincoln cathedral) and the words (from a girl’s-own book) were my photos and I drew the caped man. Plagiarism in action.:lol:
:notworthy: Love it even more now!

Is it a new series about one of my favourite British coppers :eek: Adam and Eve you know :D I really would like to watch it

330/365 (35 days to go before we start another 365!!!!!!!)

5C435432-01AD-411E-8168-78F77470EBD5.jpeg

EF3FABBE-D92E-49FA-863A-AFA396B68D2A.jpeg

B96978AA-D83D-4782-9464-836954838155.jpeg

Our neighbours told us of a walk to a memorial to Glenn Miller, and to the 20th Fighter Group, where they were entertained by Glenn on 3rd October 1944. So we bundled Ozzy into the car for the five minute ride to the start of the walk and off we went.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom