Mobi366 JillyG’s Project 366 - 2020

005/365
Sunday 5th

CA2C4BA5-8E9E-4CC3-94FE-3B3DE2D67A5E.jpeg

C3E725CA-66DD-4B22-9FAC-764019B2BB5B.jpeg

Two from the cottage fireplace today. I haven’t yet had time to test out my three (yes, three!) new Moment lenses that my DH gave me for my birthday.
Snapseed for the vignette on the first one. No edits on the second.

005/365
Sunday 5th

View attachment 153806

View attachment 153805
Two from the cottage fireplace today. I haven’t yet had time to test out my three (yes, three!) new Moment lenses that my DH gave me for my birthday.
Snapseed for the vignette on the first one. No edits on the second.
oooh! I can almost feel the heat. We used to heat with wood, but don’t any longer. We still have the stove, in case of power outage. There is nothing like it!

oooh! I can almost feel the heat. We used to heat with wood, but don’t any longer. We still have the stove, in case of power outage. There is nothing like it!
This is the first time I’ve lived in a house with a woodburner. Rog enjoys messing about with it and chopping the wood. Well, he does at the moment - it‘s a bit of a novelty. :D

This is the first time I’ve lived in a house with a woodburner. Rog enjoys messing about with it and chopping the wood. Well, he does at the moment - it‘s a bit of a novelty. :D
I love wood burning stoves/fireplaces too.

006/365
Monday 6th

“Now by my maiden honour, yet as pure
As the unsullied lily"

364C82AE-8BB0-4762-A3E3-5C3ED5E29189.jpeg

This has been apped to within an inch of its life. :lol:

Firstly, I constructed my “black photo box” and laid the lily in it. I experimented with Focus Stacking with Camera Pixels and Affinity. I’m not sure now if this is the result of one of those experiments.:confused: Then I took the lily image into Procreate and, after watching several tutorials, sectioned off the main flower with the selection tool, inverted the selection and Gaussian Blur-red the back flowers. Then I decided to attempt an edit with Mextures. I added all kinds of things, building up layers of light leaks etc. I LOVED that app. It breaks my heart that it has been left to decay (but I’m also really angry that the App Store is still selling it when it’s unsupported now!). Anyway, it worked for me this time and here’s the result.

Last edited:
006/365
Monday 6th

As the unsullied lily"

View attachment 153853

Firstly, I constructed my “black photo box” and laid the lily in it. I experimented with Focus Stacking with Camera Pixels and Affinity. I’m not sure now if this is the result of one of those experiments.:confused: Then I took the lily image into Procreate and, after watching several tutorials, sectioned off the main flower with the selection tool, inverted the selection and Gaussian Blur-red the back flowers. Then I decided to attempt an edit with Mextures. I added all kinds of things, building up layers of light leaks etc. I LOVED that app. It breaks my heart that it has been left to decay (but I’m also really angry that the App Store is still selling it when it’s unsupported now!). Anyway, it worked for me this time and here’s the result.
What? Mextures is being left to rot? First Stackables now Mextures?:(

My DH is still enjoying it after 30 years, so there is hope for you ;) Last year we bought an electrical chopper which makes the whole thing less heroic, but still...:thumbs:

Oh, it’s been like that for ages. If you look on the App Store at the recent reviews, I’m not the only one complaining.
The last year every time I’ve tried to use it it has crashed. I used to love the app. Now I must remember to delete it. But I still see people tagging their Instagram posts with #mextures

006/365
Monday 6th

As the unsullied lily"

View attachment 153853

Whatever you did it worked very nicely, lovely image Jilly.

007/365
Tuesday 7th

He looks like a good apple, but he’s rotten at the core.

DED220B8-39C1-4F30-9833-B073D24440A7.jpeg

Trying to achieve something half decent with Focus Stacking using Camera Pixels and Affinity. I did finally produce an image that I liked, then I decided to mess about in Affinity whilst I was there. This is the result.

007/365
Tuesday 7th

He looks like a good apple, but he’s rotten at the core.

View attachment 153887
Trying to achieve something half decent with Focus Stacking using Camera Pixels and Affinity. I did finally produce an image that I liked, then I decided to mess about in Affinity whilst I was there. This is the result.
Cool colours and amazing psychedelic atmosphere :thumbs: :cool:

008/365
Wednesday 8th

I saw Jove’s bird, the Roman eagle

D7DA2AF1-EB5F-437E-A767-80E07AA47559.jpeg

Dangling about the church and churchyard today, messing about with my new lenses. I picked out the eagle (not all that well) in Procreate again and then blurred the background. I tried doing this with the Portrait Mode, but it kept cutting of the edges of the wings. I didn’t use any of my new lenses on this one. But I’m impressed with the Moment app, used in conjunction with the lenses.
Procreate

Last edited:
008/365
Wednesday 8th

View attachment 153928
Dangling about the church and churchyard today, messing about with my new lenses. I picked out the eagle in Procreate again and then blurred the background. I tried doing this with the Portrait Mode, but it kept cutting of the edges of the wings. I didn’t use any of my new lenses on this one. But I’m impressed with the Moment app, used in conjunction with the lenses.
Procreate

I love birds of prey. Yesterday I had the “honour” of seeing a sea eagle passing by. Doesn’t happen often. Magnificent bird in your photo. Excellent work with the background. I agree that Portrait mode far from always creates a perfect result. Apparently not even on your MaxPro - makes me a bit less envious :D

I love birds of prey. Yesterday I had the “honour” of seeing a sea eagle passing by. Doesn’t happen often. Magnificent bird in your photo. Excellent work with the background. I agree that Portrait mode far from always creates a perfect result. Apparently not even on your MaxPro - makes me a bit less envious :D
Talking about envy, I’m envious of your sea eagle.:rog:

008/365
Wednesday 8th

View attachment 153928
Dangling about the church and churchyard today, messing about with my new lenses. I picked out the eagle (not all that well) in Procreate again and then blurred the background. I tried doing this with the Portrait Mode, but it kept cutting of the edges of the wings. I didn’t use any of my new lenses on this one. But I’m impressed with the Moment app, used in conjunction with the lenses.
Procreate
Impressive in every way.

Back
Top Bottom