Mobi366 JillyG’s Project 366 - 2020

135/365
Thursday 14th

View attachment 157669
A clematis that has already gone to seed (I know how it feels! :lol: ).
And mine is still in bud state :D
6B769E0A-6B3D-4125-B1D1-0935E9FEE7E2.jpeg

140/365
Tuesday 19th

7156FF80-0D2B-479D-8ABA-D3187E8EF2BE.jpeg

Making sure the farmer’s boy wasn’t cutting the hedges, I found him cutting the set-aside for some reason. He didn’t cut it all, so I’ve no idea what the thinking was.
Hipstamatic

141/365
Wednesday 20th

EF3E7598-20F7-4591-A8A9-40CD736751F3.jpeg

The International Space Station flying over the cottage. I don’t think it was wiggling about like that. I think that might have been because I was holding the phone, and not very steadily. :lmao:

141/365
Wednesday 20th

View attachment 157740
The International Space Station flying over the cottage. I don’t think it was wiggling about like that. I think that might have been because I was holding the phone, and not very steadily. :lmao:
We’ve been getting updates, but it’s yet to be a clear night when it’s passing over. No, I’m sure you were rock steady, there was something wrong with navigation.

142/365
Thursday 21st

957C4A04-9013-44DE-B6E7-D08D4AA27A6D.jpeg

This Mayfly landed on my thumb as we were standing by the river. It took all kinds of contortions to get this photo because, as well as holding the phone, I was also holding a banana. :lol:
Repix

141/365
Wednesday 20th

View attachment 157740

Nice! That's pretty steady free-hand considering the conditions! We love going out to watch when it goes over... signed up for alerts on the NASA app/site.

NightCap has an ISS setting... I set the iPhone on a surface, and trigger it with my Apple Watch. ;)

Nice! That's pretty steady free-hand considering the conditions! We love going out to watch when it goes over... signed up for alerts on the NASA app/site.

NightCap has an ISS setting... I set the iPhone on a surface, and trigger it with my Apple Watch. ;)
I think it was you who told me how to get the alerts. It was a good one last night. Apparently, there was some sort of refill craft ten minutes after the ISS went over, following it. Thanks for the tip about NightCap. I’m going to try that tonight if it’s not too windy.

I think it was you who told me how to get the alerts. It was a good one last night. Apparently, there was some sort of refill craft ten minutes after the ISS went over, following it. Thanks for the tip about NightCap. I’m going to try that tonight if it’s not too windy.
Cool! I’ve signed up for text alerts. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom