Mobi366 JillyG’s Project 366 - 2020

326/365
Saturday 21st

30C54FDB-D175-4F9B-BDA6-D11D97827A8B.jpeg

Back to the farm near Stilton today to give Geoff the farmer a framed photo of Deidre, his cat who died this year. The farm is just as muddy and decrepit as it’s always been.
Hipsta

326/365
Saturday 21st

View attachment 162177
Back to the farm near Stilton today to give Geoff the farmer a framed photo of Deidre, his cat who died this year. The farm is just as muddy and decrepit as it’s always been.
Hipsta
Looks just like the farms around here - muddy and decrepit was a good description :D And the yellow poisonous sky adds to the decrepit

320/365
Sunday 15th

View attachment 162057
My last walk with Poppy. Her owners will be out of self-isolation tomorrow. I know this looks like the same photo as one above, but she does this a lot!

View attachment 162056
And a shadow selfie with some of the lovely stone houses of Woodnewton. They have huuuuuuge gardens that go down to the river (which runs by the bushes and the fence).
Looks like you had some gorgeous weather. Our day today looked much like this.

Darn, I hate asking this question. Do you think the difference between the 11 and 12 is significant? Your images certainly look incredibly sharp. I don’t want to upgrade to the Max though so don’t think your answer will make much difference. If I had been able to get the same improvements on the 12 Pro I would do a trade in.

Darn, I hate asking this question. Do you think the difference between the 11 and 12 is significant? Your images certainly look incredibly sharp. I don’t want to upgrade to the Max though so don’t think your answer will make much difference. If I had been able to get the same improvements on the 12 Pro I would do a trade in.
I know you’re not asking me ;) but I answer anyway. The photos really get supersharp. I had an iPhone 11 “basic“. The difference is very significant. In fact, I’m still not used to the sharpness so I sometimes think the photos get too sharp:rolleyes:

I know you’re not asking me ;) but I answer anyway. The photos really get supersharp. I had an iPhone 11 “basic“. The difference is very significant. In fact, I’m still not used to the sharpness so I sometimes think the photos get too sharp:rolleyes:
I think that is typical of all new phones. Trying to convince unsuspecting people that the camera is even better when in fact it is probably just the algorithms. I think more and more that I should take the effort to process my own raw photos. The best images I have seen from mobile devices are from the people who do that. I won’t always do it but when I think I have a particularly special scene or if I go out specifically to do photography.

I think that is typical of all new phones. Trying to convince unsuspecting people that the camera is even better when in fact it is probably just the algorithms. I think more and more that I should take the effort to process my own raw photos. The best images I have seen from mobile devices are from the people who do that. I won’t always do it but when I think I have a particularly special scene or if I go out specifically to do photography.
In fact, I have started to try RAW capture and processing the last few weeks. But not much. Just testing for fun

Back
Top Bottom