Mobi366 JillyG’s Project 366 - 2020

020/365
Monday 20th

A00C7248-D26F-403B-97EF-126DBE37A545.jpeg

Taken today in an Oundle bridal gown shop. I was inspired by patl Patricia’s image in her 365.
Procreate, Photocopier, Repix, iColorama, Stackables

i love it Jilly! makes me really wish there were more shops with beautiful gowns around here... now i'm going to go look up photocopier - i haven't heard of that one yet.

i love it Jilly! makes me really wish there were more shops with beautiful gowns around here... now i'm going to go look up photocopier - i haven't heard of that one yet.
Thank you Patricia, for the kind words and the inspiration. Photocopier is one of those apps that get forgotten, but comes in handy sometimes.

021/365
Tuesday 21st

I wonder if the sap is stirring yet,
If wintry birds are dreaming of a mate,
If frozen snowdrops feel as yet the sun
And crocus fires are kindling one by one:

7F3E6FC8-4171-4E8C-A21C-D570D92F7044.jpeg

I found this little bunch on my walk today. Edited with Fine, an app that deepop David alerted us to - it’s free and well worth a look.

021/365
Tuesday 21st

View attachment 154397

I found this little bunch on my walk today. Edited with Fine, an app that deepop David alerted us to - it’s free and well worth a look.
I love to try a new app, then realise it's no better than the ones I already have :D

023/365
Thursday 23rd

“And now this pale swan ...”

B4AFE4D7-773E-4887-A4E2-301B295FF42C.jpeg

It breaks my heart to post this image. When I went off to the pottery this morning, this beautiful swan was lying dead by the side of our little, single track lane. I stopped to see if it was still alive, but no. I have no idea what killed it. There were no feathers to give me a clue and, looking at it closely, I couldn’t see any damage. There were wires above it, but I would have expected feathers or obvious damage. The fact that these majestic birds mate for life makes it even more heartbreaking and sad.
RNI Films

Last edited:
023/365
Thursday 23rd

View attachment 154440

It breaks my heart to post this image. When I went off to the pottery this morning, this beautiful swan was lying dead by the side of our little, single track lane. I stopped to see if it was still alive, but no. I have no idea what killed it. There were no feathers to give me a clue and, looking at it closely, I couldn’t see any damage. There were wires above it, but I would have expected feathers or obvious damage. The fact that these majestic birds mate for life makes it even more heartbreaking and sad.
RNI Films
How tragical - I don’t think I have even seen a dead swan.

023/365
Thursday 23rd

View attachment 154440

RNI Films
I may have mentioned before I'm a bit ornithobic, I certainly don't love birds. But even I'd say swans are beautiful creatures, graceful and poetic, very sad indeed. Maybe it just died of old age?

How tragical - I don’t think I have even seen a dead swan.
I certainly haven’t. We have 18 in the field behind the cottage and I suspect it’s one of those. There are three families there - the adults and their young adults. Luckily, they are all able to fend for themselves - it would be even worse if they had small signets.

023/365
Thursday 23rd

View attachment 154440

RNI Films
:coldsweat:

021/365
Tuesday 21st

View attachment 154397

Ah, busy getting back to the UK and missed out on this but don’t mind supporting the developer with £1.99.

023/365
Thursday 23rd

View attachment 154440

RNI Films
:(

024/365
Friday 24th

View attachment 154508
An orchid flower - the last one from last year.
iColorama, Repix
Beautiful :inlove: I had totally forgotten Repix. Just opened it and it worked fine on my iPad. I think it was one of the first “artistic’ apps I downloaded. I could see it was last updated 4 years ago so I guess it’s abandoned. I’m happily surprised it works:thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom