Mobi366 JillyG’s Project 366 - 2020

I see John has just started a RAW thread. Will be interesting to read the responses.
Must check that out! I just came back in after a test shot - I will post it in my playground thread and then warm up my cold feet and start searching for John’s thread :)

Darn, I hate asking this question. Do you think the difference between the 11 and 12 is significant? Your images certainly look incredibly sharp. I don’t want to upgrade to the Max though so don’t think your answer will make much difference. If I had been able to get the same improvements on the 12 Pro I would do a trade in.
All the images from my 12 are super sharp. Sometimes too sharp for my liking.

331/365
Thursday 26th

B2017DF1-4F71-4821-B47E-7B64F9CDB148.jpeg

Frosty.
Native camera app

335/365
Monday 30th

It’s mincemeat-making time

View attachment 162432
Probably a bit late, but ...
Hipstamatic
Two things, great edit! It should be in the MCC. And that recipe is absolutely fascinating! Is it a very old cookbook? There is a historical marker not far from us indicating a former mincemeat factory and I have always wondered what it was!

Two things, great edit! It should be in the MCC. And that recipe is absolutely fascinating! Is it a very old cookbook? There is a historical marker not far from us indicating a former mincemeat factory and I have always wondered what it was!
Thanks Star. No, it’s not a really really old cookery book - the 1980s. Apparently, back in the day, mincemeat used to include all the usual ingredients AND minced meat!! Ugh.

I’m not sure how I feel about actual meat in a sweet pie.
One of my sisters once made mincemeat with real meat, following an old recipe. It was quite some time ago, but I don't remember the result having a meat taste. Then again, it had so much brandy in it that the fumes alone were enough to intoxicate.

Back
Top Bottom