Mobi366 JillyG’s Project 366 - 2020

001/365
Wednesday 1st January

“I to the world am like a drop of water”

D088D729-4D00-4A5A-847A-5C469A089A88.jpeg

We woke up this morning to water dripping from the inside of the window frame. The water tank and overflow is leaking - on New Year’s Day!!! The plumber comes tomorrow. :rolleyes: Is this an omen?:grimacing:
No edits

001/365
Wednesday 1st January

View attachment 153595
We woke up this morning to water dripping from the inside of the window frame. The water tank and overflow is leaking - on New Year’s Day!!! The plumber comes tomorrow. :rolleyes: Is this an omen?:grimacing:
No edits
Look up - tick
No Edits - tick
you just need to convert it to b/w and then abstract it and you got all bases covered ;)
One of my favourite sayings is 'shit happens' and I'm sure its all this is :thumbs:

001/365
Wednesday 1st January

View attachment 153595
No edits
I always feel guilty “liking” a post that is really kinda bad news. So, I’m not liking it, really. I’m showing my commradery as another soul who’s needed a workman on a holiday.

I always feel guilty “liking” a post that is really kinda bad news. So, I’m not liking it, really. I’m showing my commradery as another soul who’s needed a workman on a holiday.
Thank you. Yes, the “like” ing thing is not always appropriate, but sometimes there’s no alternative to show that you’ve actually seen a post (As Jen pointed out when she said I ”liked” an image that she hadn’t posted - there’s no “Silly you, you haven’t posted an image here” or “that’s sad and I sympathise”). :rolleyes:

Oh no, hope you got it fixed!
Yes, the plumber came yesterday. It was a broken ball cock in the cold water tank in the loft. I mentioned to the plumber that the overflow pipe clearly is not working properly, but apparently that’s a whole different sort of (more difficult) plumbing job which he wasn’t keen to tackle!!

Yes, the plumber came yesterday. It was a broken ball cock in the cold water tank in the loft. I mentioned to the plumber that the overflow pipe clearly is not working properly, but apparently that’s a whole different sort of (more difficult) plumbing job which he wasn’t keen to tackle!!
Hrmpf, sometimes those people can create a lot of frustration :alien:

Interesting, if you'd have asked what is this, I don't think anyone would have guessed. That's coming from someone that stares at beer glasses a lot too :lmao:
Well, don’t beat yourself up John because RNI Films turned it on its side and cropped it - it must have been the film I chose (Kodak somethingorother).

Well, don’t beat yourself up John because RNI Films turned it on its side and cropped it - it must have been the film I chose (Kodak somethingorother).
I can swear I haven’t had a single drop of anything stronger than water, but fact is that when I turn my head and study the photo turned 90 degrees I can clearly see a hospital bed and a tv on the wall :alien:

I can swear I haven’t had a single drop of anything stronger than water, but fact is that when I turn my head and study the photo turned 90 degrees I can clearly see a hospital bed and a tv on the wall :alien:
Yes, there is definitely a tv in there (No bed though).

003/365
Friday 3rd

“Life doesn’t have to be perfect, it just has to be lived” Dexter Morgan

48B4E977-4B40-46EF-80C8-04BD1729E54F.jpeg

I seem to have a knack for finding, or rather not finding, apostrophes.

6051BD9B-BD32-4C97-8E43-738D19355375.jpeg

Two in the space of about three miles.

RNI Films on the top image

003/365
Friday 3rd

“Life doesn’t have to be perfect, it just has to be lived” Dexter Morgan

View attachment 153703

I seem to have a knack for finding, or rather not finding, apostrophes.

View attachment 153704
Two in the space of about three miles.

RNI Films on the top image
Perhaps run by Swedes - haha. We don’t use apostrophe for genitive.

004/365
Saturday 4th

She was a vixen when she went to school

FBC834A7-478F-47AB-B4DE-709D8CE9B05A.jpeg

My old infants and junior school. The infants‘ class was the room where the banner is. Free milk and a nap in the afternoon. The school used to have iron railings all along this wall, but we were told that they were removed during the second world war and used for making munitions.
No edits.

Thank you. Yes, the “like” ing thing is not always appropriate, but sometimes there’s no alternative to show that you’ve actually seen a post (As Jen pointed out when she said I ”liked” an image that she hadn’t posted - there’s no “Silly you, you haven’t posted an image here” or “that’s sad and I sympathise”). :rolleyes:
One could select the “sad” or the “mad” options under the like button.

Back
Top Bottom