Mobi366 JillyG’s Project 366 - 2020

224/365
Tuesday 11th

E8F9AEB9-5956-4B3D-A55F-2D1DD2E92CA4.jpeg

It’s the first time for ages I’ve walked down to the little brook. It’s just the same. :rolleyes: I was going to see how the hemlock was doing, but it was so hot, even in the late afternoon, so I didn’t bother.
Hipstamatic

224/365
Tuesday 11th

View attachment 159797
It’s the first time for ages I’ve walked down to the little brook. It’s just the same. :rolleyes: I was going to see how the hemlock was doing, but it was so hot, even in the late afternoon, so I didn’t bother.
Hipstamatic

I had to look in a dictionary for hemlock and found it had several meanings. The most interesting one is that it refers to the plant (conium maculatum) with which they killed Socrate. But perhaps it was not the one you were looking for? But if so, what were you up to - did you have some evil plan :eek: :D

I had to look in a dictionary for hemlock and found it had several meanings. The most interesting one is that it refers to the plant (conium maculatum) with which they killed Socrate. But perhaps it was not the one you were looking for? But if so, what were you up to - did you have some evil plan :eek: :D
No, it’s the same one. There was a conversation in my 366 about it when I photographed the plant growing by the river a few months ago. It’s a very distinctive plant when you see it “in the flesh”.

No, it’s the same one. There was a conversation in my 366 about it when I photographed the plant growing by the river a few months ago. It’s a very distinctive plant when you see it “in the flesh”.
Yes, we have it here too :thumbs:

224/365
Tuesday 11th

View attachment 159797
Hipstamatic
Gorgeous. So lucky to have that within walking distance. :inlove: It's going to be 98 degrees F here today... :barf: I will not be going ANYWHERE. :poo:

228/365
Saturday 15th

View attachment 159850

I saw this little still life when I was hanging out the washing. Had to take it in again though, because it started raining!!!
Hipstamatic
We haven't had rain in WEEKS. All the grass is turning brown (except for a big patch above the french drain!! It's thick, green and lush :lmao: ).

229/365
Sunday 16th

View attachment 159883
Blimey, did it rain today. Thunder, lightning, huge (HUGE) hailstones!!!
Hipstamatic, SuperimposeX

I don’t know why, but this makes me think of christmas cards. Must be the colours. And the rectangles as if it was a Christmas calendar. Very beautiful. I’m happy I‘m far away from your place :cool:

Back
Top Bottom