Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Yes, just to make it doubly difficult, I intend to superimpose an image over a photograph of our wooden calendar-y thing that Rog changes every morning. I'll try to use as many of the DE apps as I can. Eeeek. What have I let myself in for?:eek:

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
Yes, just to make it doubly difficult, I intend to superimpose an image over a photograph of our wooden calendar-y thing that Rog changes every morning. I'll try to use as many of the DE apps as I can. Eeeek. What have I let myself in for?:eek:
This is going to be interesting... :rog:

Especially if someone forgets to change the date... :D

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
What a fantastic idea! I do love DE (and I hope Lzed Larry will do another DE challenge :mobibabe:). I love the idea of keeping one image constant(ish) ! I can imagine that element meaning some additional creative challenges - and I reckon if anyone can pull it off it's you. (Hope you walk us through some of the unique, err, issues arising with photographing the same thing 365 different ways :lmao:)

PS: if someone forgets to change the date, might I suggest that you keep calm & carry on photographing, and find the most unflattering images possible of someone to use as your DE until matters are, um, rectified?

JillyG

IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
What a fantastic idea! I do love DE (and I hope Lzed Larry will do another DE challenge :mobibabe:). I love the idea of keeping one image constant(ish) ! I can imagine that element meaning some additional creative challenges - and I reckon if anyone can pull it off it's you. (Hope you walk us through some of the unique, err, issues arising with photographing the same thing 365 different ways :lmao:)

PS: if someone forgets to change the date, might I suggest that you keep calm & carry on photographing, and find the most unflattering images possible of someone to use as your DE until matters are, um, rectified?
:lmao: Good idea.

ImageArt

IOTM Winner - February 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Oh yes, Jilly's the one that can pull it off but wow, difficult enough to get the photos in without having the extra hassle. You will be forgiven if it goes by the wayside!

terse

IOTM Winner - May, Nov 20; Jun, Jul, Dec 21;
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Diana Photo includes a camera app with a ghosting function that lets you see a ghost of a selected photo overlaid with the live camera view, for those times when you don't want to rely on chance to line things up.

ImageArt

IOTM Winner - February 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Diana Photo includes a camera app with a ghosting function that lets you see a ghost of a selected photo overlaid with the live camera view, for those times when you don't want to rely on chance to line things up.
The app Multiple Exposure is great for taking two photos in a row. You take one with the small button and, like Diana, it gives a ghost and then you can hunt around for your second shot. You can also upload your first shot from the Camera Roll. The only irritating thing at the moment is that it's saving the photo upside down!

JillyG

Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
The app Multiple Exposure is great for taking two photos in a row. You take one with the small button and, like Diana, it gives a ghost and then you can hunt around for your second shot. You can also upload your first shot from the Camera Roll. The only irritating thing at the moment is that it's saving the photo upside down!
Thanks you guys :thumbs:. Great tip. I will definitely be using Diana for lots of them.

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
And, most important of all... :whistle:

Don't forget you can DE with Hipstamatic... :D

JillyG

Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Photo of wooden calendar-y thing for Star.

IMG_2734.JPG

JillyG

Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
01/365

I have to be quick because our wi-fi is rubbish today. 2017 started with a thud as my mother was taken into hospital after having a fall. My sister had to go to A&E with her.

IMG_0124.JPG

My sister and my niece (who had been staying with us) going back into the hospital. Pixlr

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
I have to be quick because our wi-fi is rubbish today. 2017 started with a thud as my mother was taken into hospital after having a fall. My sister had to go to A&E with her.

View attachment 86084

My sister and my niece (who had been staying with us) going back into the hospital. Pixlr
Oh no! I hope your mother is okay... XOXO But you did make me LOL at "New Year started with a thud..." Wonderful DE despite the circumstances.

davegray

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Dave Gray
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
New year at A&E, I bet that was busy!! A couple of years ago my wife went to A&E on xmas day and I was staggered to see so many people there. Hope everything is ok.

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Great first image, Jilly! So sorry to hear about your mom. Hope she's okay.

JillyG

Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Oh no! I hope your mother is okay... XOXO But you did make me LOL at "New Year started with a thud..." Wonderful DE despite the circumstances.
New year at A&E, I bet that was busy!! A couple of years ago my wife went to A&E on xmas day and I was staggered to see so many people there. Hope everything is ok.
Hope all is well Jilly. Not the best of starts but a nice image all the same.
Hope your Mom's doing OK.
Great first image, Jilly! So sorry to hear about your mom. Hope she's okay.

Thank you all. She's back at the care home and is now tucked up in bed. Accompanying her to a&e is a fairly regular occurrence for my sister, unfortunately. :( Hopefully, tomorrow's image will be a bit more upbeat.:)