Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Wow, I like this edit. What kind of museum did you go to?
Thank you Eva. It’s the Peterborough museum and it has a very eclectic mix of “stuff” in it. Lots of the fossils, Roman and Iron Age artefacts were found locally. There was also a childrens’ toy exhibition.

By the way, the background was from one of the Paper2 selection in iColorama/Texture. I removed it from the rocking horse with the Brush Mask.

JillyG

IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
365/365
Sunday 31st December

No trouble remembering what number this post is.:lol:

AB542FFD-3592-4117-95D3-76424D3BAD6E.jpeg

I thought I’d end the year as I started - with the date over the image. My intention, when I started this 365, was to DE all of me images, but now I know that was waaaaaaaay too ambitious.:lol: Blimey, there were times when I hardly had one image, let alone two.:D

Happy New Year! Thank you for buoying me up when I thought I might sink. I can’t believe how quickly this year has gone and I hope I’ll enjoy looking back at my images (although probably with a super critical eye) and enjoy the memories. Onwards and upwards to 2018!

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
365/365
Sunday 31st December

View attachment 104273
I thought I’d end the year as I started - with the date over the image. My intention, when I started this 365, was to DE all of me images, but now I know that was waaaaaaaay too ambitious.:lol: Blimey, there were times when I hardly had one image, let alone two.:D

Happy New Year! Thank you for buoying me up when I thought I might sink. I can’t believe how quickly this year has gone and I hope I’ll enjoy looking back at my images (although probably with a super critical eye) and enjoy the memories. Onwards and upwards to 2018!
Awesome end to your project! Congratulations!

juryjone

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Jerry Jobe
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
365/365
I thought I’d end the year as I started - with the date over the image. My intention, when I started this 365, was to DE all of me images, but now I know that was waaaaaaaay too ambitious.

Eeeeee! I’d forgotten that you’d tried to do that. One type of image is hard enough to maintain in a 52, but a 365? Excruciatingly difficult! I mean, Roger even slipped from time to time and posted an image with very little green in it! [emoji57]

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
365/365
Sunday 31st December

View attachment 104273

Many congratulations on finishing the challenge to end all challenges m’dear, well doneon a fantastic achievement full of awesome iMagery... :notworthy: :D

davegray

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Dave Gray
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
L
365/365
Sunday 31st December

View attachment 104273

Yet another one to complete......congratulations Jilly. What happened to this year:rolleyes:

See you in 365-2018.......Well done.

JillyG

IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Eeeeee! I’d forgotten that you’d tried to do that. One type of image is hard enough to maintain in a 52, but a 365? Excruciatingly difficult! I mean, Roger even slipped from time to time and posted an image with very little green in it! [emoji57]
:lmao:

tommy71k

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
365/365
Sunday 31st December

No trouble remembering what number this post is.[emoji38]

View attachment 104273
I thought I’d end the year as I started - with the date over the image. My intention, when I started this 365, was to DE all of me images, but now I know that was waaaaaaaay too ambitious.[emoji38] Blimey, there were times when I hardly had one image, let alone two.:D

Happy New Year too!