JJ in Orlando 12/17

Anyone who knows me knows how much I. LOVE. DISNEY WORLD (and Universal Studios.) I’m loving these photos but now want to be there!!! Why, Jerry, why?!?! :eek::eek::eek: My last trip was 2014 and now US has added an Avatar land!!!!!
We are quite the opposite (now)... Orlando/Kissimmee is a nightmare to drive around. We try to find more pure Florida away from crowds of tourists... we used to be tourists, so I understand the "other side"...

Impressions of Paddlefish

View attachment 103068
Looks like you had a lovely time.

Nice Pics! I especially like this one. ;)

We are quite the opposite (now)... Orlando/Kissimmee is a nightmare to drive around. We try to find more pure Florida away from crowds of tourists... we used to be tourists, so I understand the "other side"...
I can totally understand that. I usually stay in Kissimmee, but it's just a place to lay my head as I'm at the park from sun up to sun down - I can't imagine "hanging out" in Kissimmee or Orlando. :barf: I just love the magic that Disney World and Universal Studios wraps you in.... so much attention to detail. If I feel that magic, I can't imagine what it would be like to be a child and go!

Line Them Up

IMG_0526.JPG

If you run out of things to do... we are doing this the day after Christmas... on our way home from Saint Augustine on the 26th. ICE at the Gaylord Palms. Last year was Charlie Brown Christmas, this year is Christmas Around the World.
Parking at Gaylord Palms is pricey ($20)... I got our tickets for this year on a Black Friday deal, they also have an over 55 discount on the site. An event I just learned about last year... they provide the winter outerwear as you go in, as it is -9ºF - after we went through, it take a walk through the resort... amazing atriums.

Hopefully our "cold" weather will pass quickly so you have a warmer rest of the week. We are attending the Buccaneers game tomorrow in Tampa... brrrrrrr!!! Windy and only 61º is forecasted. ;)

Back
Top Bottom