jpclicks Project 365-2022

Orchid 108/365

331F1BB3-149F-4CD9-BED4-4E3A3F8E7518.jpg

iColorama and Snapseed

Sunset on the Mediterranean 111/365

DD373B38-66A2-49D3-BCD2-D6AC3C5894E0.jpeg

TouchRetouch, iColorama, and Snapseed

An update: My wife and I were both positive. We're in Israel where we must quarantine for 7 days. We left my son and daughter-in-law's apartment and moved to an Airbnb a block from the beach (which we can't visit). Yesterday's photo was from a different beach where we stopped so I could take a picture as we were moving. Tonight's photo was from our porch. I might be posting the same picture all week :lol:

We are very thankful. We are not terribly sick. We will still see our kids. We don't have jobs to rush back to. Just some inconvenience.

Last edited:
Sunset on the Mediterranean 111/365

View attachment 179630

TouchRetouch, iColorama, and Snapseed

An update: My wife and I were both positive. We're in Israel where we must quarantine for 7 days. We left my son and daughter-in-law's apartment and moved to an Airbnb a block from the beach (which we can't visit). Yesterday's photo was from a different beach where we stopped so I could take a picture as we were moving. Tonight's photo was from our porch. I might be posting the same picture all week :lol:

We are very thankful. We are not terribly sick. We will still see our kids. We don't have jobs to rush back to. Just some inconvenience.
Way to roll with the punches!! Do you have Camera+ 2? You can prowl around the house and do macro shots.

Out and About 113/365
Out to get some groceries. Technically my quarantine is over. My wife has a few more days.

View attachment 179708

iColorama and Snapseed.
Used Save with Metadata. Thanks Eva ubbyisis!
Congratulations for being ”released” :thumbs: Nice perspective in the photo. And the shadows from the trees adds to the atmosphere.

Oh how golly annoying! Sometimes I think I should just go to a super spreader event and get it over with. I’m off to Greece on Thursday on a ladies golf tour and hope to hell I don’t get it there or before!

What does it mean it terms of further travel plans?
That will just give you 3 months of freedom… after that or when a new variant comes you can go through all of it again! Not worth it

plus, we never really how how easy or bad it’ll be. This virus is so random!

Back
Top Bottom