jpclicks Project 365-2022

My Life is an Open Drawer
6/365

D2C3373E-C7FB-4F90-8E71-6839CB8DB2E9.jpeg

Shot using Portrait Mode. In Snapseed I chose Look/Portrait, Vignette, tuned the image, then added the frame and signature.

First Snow
7/365

View attachment 175027

The first snow is always so beautiful and joyful. Wait til the eight storm. Processed in Snapseed.
Yup! We got our first last night, too. (Of course we are only 325 miles apart) You are more ambitious that me. I haven’t even put my boots on yet.

Got it. While we’re on the subject, is it better to upload all my photos to one central album (which I haven’t created yet). And then would it be possible to link from a new post in a forum to a photo in my gallery? I’m not even sure if I’m asking the question in the right way.

Got it. While we’re on the subject, is it better to upload all my photos to one central album (which I haven’t created yet). And then would it be possible to link from a new post in a forum to a photo in my gallery? I’m not even sure if I’m asking the question in the right way.
I'm no expert but I don't think the album feature is as sophisticated as that. Unfortunately the albums don't get a lot of traffic.

My advice is go for threads rather than albums.

Last edited:
Beautiful. How are you loading your images Jeff, because I was unable to click on it and isolate it, like I usually can with the images on Mobitog?
I've noticed that happens now and then with images, but I've never figured out how it happens. When it does, I can still right-click or long-tap to open it in a new browser tab. Just one of those mysteries of MobiTog...

I'm no expert but I don't think the album feature is as sophisticated as that. Unfortunately the albums don't get a lot of traffic.

My advice is go for threads rather than albums.
Hmm... I thought it would be nice if I could see all my photos (or yours sinnerjohn) all in one place without searching through threads. Trying to get a handle on how to keep up with everything.

Erm... It's been some time since I poked into this, so I'm not sure I'm up to date. You can grab the URL of an image already posted and then use it to include the image elsewhere by reference. (Click the picture icon and then the link icon in the windoid that appears.) That saves you from having to upload it again and saves a little space on the server, but it takes about as much time as uploading and requires more steps.

I wish it were possible to have a more automatic collection of everything I've posted. Like you, I'd like to see it all in one place because there's no good way (that I know of) to search out all your own images.

Hmm... I thought it would be nice if I could see all my photos (or yours sinnerjohn) all in one place without searching through threads. Trying to get a handle on how to keep up with everything.
Agreed, but you have to think that Mobitog isn't Flickr or Instagram, it takes a little more work, but ultimately its far more rewarding imho.
Just persevere, work out the areas that interest you most and concentrate on them for now.

Back
Top Bottom