Pink Flower
38/365

AAEC9908-C141-4D0B-B590-7CBB2BB09DB0.jpeg

Snapseed.

Pink Flower
38/365

View attachment 176553

Snapseed.
How did you get the background blur? Portrait mode or some other way? The separation is very clean.
I cheat now with portrait mode. I make a duplicate of the portrait version, convert it back to the sharp version and then put the portrait/depth version on top of the sharp version and then erase any parts from the top version which didn’t work properly to reveal the sharpness underneath.

I cheat now with portrait mode. I make a duplicate of the portrait version, convert it back to the sharp version and then put the portrait/depth version on top of the sharp version and then erase any parts from the top version which didn’t work properly to reveal the sharpness underneath.
Thanks for sharing that hack. The portrait algorithm can ruin a lot of nice photos.

Shock Top
39/365

View attachment 176586

No edits other than the border. This was a display of beertaps at the local library. It was on loan from a personal collection. Almost 100 of them! There was no beer though.
Fabulous collection. The craft beer scene in Australia is becoming like wine with the quantity and range

Wow. I didn’t know you could convert them back to non-portrait mode. Thanks :) :thumbs:

Nice tip!

It was incredibly peaceful!! We watched the sunset from our fifth floor balcony. Our last night on vacation. Today we return to the cold northeast :coldsweat:
You must start planning for your next vacation once you get settled back in the cold. And soon spring will come, well not very soon but it’s on it’s way. At least here. The birds are singing a different tune now than they did until recently

Back
Top Bottom