jpclicks Project 365-2022

I'm a newbie as of today Jan 2, but I'm in. I'll be posting a pic for today but also one from yesterday even though today is my day 2. I did take it last night (Jan 1). Hope that's OK.
Absolutely fine. Everyone has his or her own way.

1/365
Taken Jan 1, 2022

26A7C3AB-4836-4931-937D-73F870BB17E0.jpeg

This was my first posted photo of 2022 to Flickr. I made a decision to take on a 365 Challenge (my first) to improve my skills. It was 11 pm last night and I hadn't taken a photo I liked all day. Finally, I passed the dining room table where I saw the cork from the previous night's champagne. And, voila, an image was born.

Proud of my self for starting, not missing the first installment (ha ha), and trying somthing new. I don't usually do still life's nor have I ever done a sepia photo. I used Snapseed to choose a Look, straighten and crop, add a vignette and lens blur, and added a frame and signature (perhaps topics for a later conversation). Then posted to Flickr at 11:35 pm.

1/365
Taken Jan 1, 2022

View attachment 174819

This was my first posted photo of 2022 to Flickr. I made a decision to take on a 365 Challenge (my first) to improve my skills. It was 11 pm last night and I hadn't taken a photo I liked all day. Finally, I passed the dining room table where I saw the cork from the previous night's champagne. And, voila, an image was born.

Proud of my self for starting, not missing the first installment (ha ha), and trying somthing new. I don't usually do still life's nor have I ever done a sepia photo. I used Snapseed to choose a Look, straighten and crop, add a vignette and lens blur, and added a frame and signature (perhaps topics for a later conversation). Then posted to Flickr at 11:35 pm.
Nice, and welcome to MobiTog :thumbs:

1/365
Taken Jan 1, 2022

View attachment 174819

Nice warm tones!!

Great images, Jeff. Fab. Looking forward to seeing your progress. I can tell you it does improve your photography although I would say that it doesn’t look like you have much improvement to make!

1/365
Taken Jan 1, 2022

View attachment 174819

Great start Jeff, and highly appropriate.:thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom