jpclicks Project 365-2022

Rue Cler, Paris 102/365

8F462C35-7EE0-46E9-8406-1753B44F00E6.jpeg

iColorama and Snapseed

Yes. Except that I tested positive for Covid today :disappointed:
Oh how golly annoying! Sometimes I think I should just go to a super spreader event and get it over with. I’m off to Greece on Thursday on a ladies golf tour and hope to hell I don’t get it there or before!

What does it mean it terms of further travel plans?

Oh how golly annoying! Sometimes I think I should just go to a super spreader event and get it over with. I’m off to Greece on Thursday on a ladies golf tour and hope to hell I don’t get it there or before!

What does it mean it terms of further travel plans?
My wife Carol has been saying for the last two years it’s not a matter of if, it’s a matter of when. I hope you are safe and Covid free during your travels. I’m not exactly sure when we’ll be able to leave. We’re trying to figure that out now. In the meantime, my wife, my son, and my daughter-in-law are out for the day while I am isolating with the dog.

My wife Carol has been saying for the last two years it’s not a matter of if, it’s a matter of when. I hope you are safe and Covid free during your travels. I’m not exactly sure when we’ll be able to leave. We’re trying to figure that out now. In the meantime, my wife, my son, and my daughter-in-law are out for the day while I am isolating with the dog.
I don’t think I know anyone except for DH and Linus who hasn’t got it. I’m beginning to think that we too have had it without noticing :alien:

I don’t think I know anyone except for DH and Linus who hasn’t got it. I’m beginning to think that we too have had it without noticing :alien:
Well that would be OK. Wouldn't it?

I have been meaning to ask this question. I assume DH is Dear Husband? I never heard that term before. And I assume it's a term of endearment. Would DW be appropriate to use?

Yes, and yes!:hearteyes:
I sometimes want to use DS for my dearest son Linus. Perhaps I already did :rolleyes: As you might have noticed I love playing around with words. What I can’t decide is whether it could be considered inappropriate as DS is also short for Down’s Syndrome. I think it’s a cute little coincidence :) I could even use Double DS

I sometimes want to use DS for my dearest son Linus. Perhaps I already did :rolleyes: As you might have noticed I love playing around with words. What I can’t decide is whether it could be considered inappropriate as DS is also short for Down’s Syndrome. I think it’s a cute little coincidence :) I could even use Double DS
Why not DSL?

Back
Top Bottom