Reaction score
Real Name
Jerry Jobe
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
December 27

Glass Icon

messing around with iColorama, Fragment

This should be the last abstract in my 365. I hope you’ve enjoyed them.

IMG_9177.JPG

juryjone

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Jerry Jobe
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
December 28

There’s a Light

messing around with Snapseed, Rays

Changed the lighting of this shot a LOT. I tried many other treatments of this shot from Epcot, but this “simpler” take was my favorite.

IMG_4646.JPG

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020 & January 2021
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
December 28

There’s a Light

messing around with Snapseed, Rays

Changed the lighting of this shot a LOT. I tried many other treatments of this shot from Epcot, but this “simpler” take was my favorite.

View attachment 104139
Gorgeous, Jerry. The light in the lamp matches the yellow in the sky - very clever.:thumbs:

juryjone

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Jerry Jobe
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
December 29

Starting to Snow

messing around with MomentCam, iColorama, Vinci, Stackables

The caricature produced by MomentCam was B&W, so I created a background and colorized it in iColorama. Vinci gave it the color variations and smoother strokes. Finally Stackables for texture.

IMG_4633.JPG

ubbyisis

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
December 29

Starting to Snow

The caricature produced by MomentCam was B&W, so I created a background and colorized it in iColorama. Vinci gave it the color variations and smoother strokes. Finally Stackables for texture.

View attachment 104166

Nice one [emoji7][emoji1303]

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
December 29

Starting to Snow

View attachment 104166
I really like this one a lot!

ubbyisis

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
December 30

Remnants of Holiday Lights

messing around with Vinci, Glaze, iColorama

Sometimes I get so lazy I don’t even move from my seat in the den to capture an image. Ah, well.

View attachment 104219

Beautiful edit. I like the colours. Very cosy athmosphere you have in your home.

juryjone

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Jerry Jobe
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
December 31

Rough Likeness

messing around with Vinci, Artista Impresso

Although my face turned out weird, I like the rough, scratched-in flavor of the remainder of the scene.

Since I started out the year with a selfie, I thought it right I should end that way.

IMG_4671.JPG

As I said in Star’s thread, one thing about my 365 - as I started it, I thought the daily work would help in pointing me to a discovery of that elusive thing known as personal style. The look that says “Jerry”, that I’m comfortable with, that I handle well, that makes my work a body of work.

As we near the end of the year, my work remains scattershot at best. I try new apps, new techniques, new combinations, and nothing seems to stick. (My use of blends of Imaengine in urban landscapes comes closest.)

Truth is, by the nature of my 365, I shouldn’t expect to arrive at a style and stick with it. It says I will be “messing around” right there in the title, not exploring and refining a certain style. Messing around suits my personality more. So maybe my 365 taught me to let go and be happy with nattering around at the edges.

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
December 31

Rough Likeness

Although my face turned out weird, I like the rough, scratched-in flavor of the remainder of the scene.

Since I started out the year with a selfie, I thought it right I should end that way.

View attachment 104274

As I said in Star’s thread, one thing about my 365 - as I started it, I thought the daily work would help in pointing me to a discovery of that elusive thing known as personal style. The look that says “Jerry”, that I’m comfortable with, that I handle well, that makes my work a body of work.

As we near the end of the year, my work remains scattershot at best. I try new apps, new techniques, new combinations, and nothing seems to stick. (My use of blends of Imaengine in urban landscapes comes closest.)

Truth is, by the nature of my 365, I shouldn’t expect to arrive at a style and stick with it. It says I will be “messing around” right there in the title, not exploring and refining a certain style. Messing around suits my personality more. So maybe my 365 taught me to let go and be happy with nattering around at the edges.
A wonderful way to finish your P365! Congratulations!

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020 & January 2021
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
December 31

Rough Likeness

View attachment 104274

Nope, you’re wrong - this definitely says “Jerry” to me :lmao::lmao::lmao:. I’m glad that you’ve finished with a selfie - I love ‘em. I’m going to miss you in the 365 thread.

juryjone

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Jerry Jobe
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Nope, you’re wrong - this definitely says “Jerry” to me :lmao::lmao::lmao:. I’m glad that you’ve finished with a selfie - I love ‘em. I’m going to miss you in the 365 thread.

I’ve already said I’m along for the ride again next year! Won’t you drop in from time to time?

ImageArt

IOTM Winner - February 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
December 31

Rough Likeness

View attachment 104274

Well done! I thoroughly enjoyed your 365, Jerry. I always looked forward to seeing what effects you had up your sleeve.

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
December 31

Rough Likeness

View attachment 104274

Perfect!