Kay's B/W

I think you're right about that. If I were going to try to lighten her face a bit in the b/w, I think I'd use an app like ACDSee that lets you use a brush to apply selective adjustments (exposure, brightness, whatever). Still tricky to get the balace right, as you said.
Snapseed's selective tool is great and you can adjust brightness, contrast and saturation. :thumbs:

You make good points. I found it hard to level her face brightness with the rest of the picture in the color one. in the color one her face is to red also. Tried to counter it. but it would turn her face very gray. so I wet with it. Perhaps the original image didn't have the right conditions to reflect my idea. Don't want to redo it right now. but maybe later.[emoji3]

Her theeth are very bright. at one point I thought I would tone it down. but found it did more good impact then harm.
I did a quick "fix" to demonstrate:

image.jpeg

Before

image.jpeg

After

I see what you mean. I feel like Snapseeds brush hasn't much range. it does to much change even on lowest digits. + or - . I'll check Acdsee out when I get the chance.
I used the Selective tool...

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1454299829.342584.jpg

I've actually never used the Brush tool... :eek: I may need to try that one out. :thumbs:

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1454655803.721922.jpg

"Preparations"

This image is also my contribution to the Mobimono challange 163.

Snapped with iPhone 6 Plus and 645 Pro Mk3. Edited in: I used a HDR merger I can't remember, Lightroom Mobile, Snapseed (for editing this time around on IPad Air 2)

Found this image in my iPhone 6 plus backup folder on the old computer. I had edited it, But can't remember wich particular apps I used except Lightroom mobile. I had saved the three bracket shots next to the HDR image. So must have used some sort of HDR merger. Perhaps Pro HDR X. I used it back then.

The image is from summer of 2015. It is a place called "Rosenhill". It's a Bohemian agriculture, cafe and collective. The have created an oasis here for them self. This is there finer dinning room.

Last edited:
View attachment 73335

"Preparations"

This image is also my contribution to the Mobimono challange 163.

Snapped with iPhone 6 Plus and 645 Pro Mk3. Edited in: I used a HDR merger I can't remember, Lightroom Mobile, Snapseed (for editing this time around on IPad Air 2)

Found this image in my iPhone 6 plus backup folder on the old computer. I had edited it, But can't remember wich particular apps I used except Lightroom mobile. I had saved the three bracket shots next to the HDR image. So must have used some sort of HDR merger. Perhaps Pro HDR X. I used it back then.

The image is from summer of 2015. It is a place called "Rosenhill". It's a Bohemian agriculture, cafe and collective. The have created an oasis here for them self. This is there finer dinning room.
This place sounds great!

Your description sounds like my kinda place! :D :thumbs:

0a54949a69503e386adcab7915665d87.jpg

The morning ice.

Uploaded in the 165:th Mobimono.

Captured with S6. Edited in Lightroom mobile, trusty old Snapseed and adjusted those grey tones to the end of time in ACDSee.

af991943677de6328be4869013be241c.jpg

S6 and Snapseed.

The image was snapped just as I had parked the car (3 cars down behind me) It had started snowing really heavy and a side wind on top of that. So naturally I made my little baby wait while I tried to snap the perfect shot in the blizzard. (The baby was safely and comfortably tucked in, in the buggy.)

cb26d0b42555eaad42f24d56e16f04f3.jpg

74ed266e33b1b8359705923a9e70e290.jpg

8825e4e79435ccdeb5339b91f08584ac.jpg

3 images I snapped when I was at my fiances horseback riding activity. While I waited for her there were some good photo opportunities. Since English isn't my mother toungh I have a question for all you that speak English every day. How shall I have structured the sentence with the horseback ringing earlier in the post. It feels a bit iffy.

cb26d0b42555eaad42f24d56e16f04f3.jpg

74ed266e33b1b8359705923a9e70e290.jpg

8825e4e79435ccdeb5339b91f08584ac.jpg

3 images I snapped when I was at my fiances horseback riding activity. While I waited for her there were some good photo opportunities. Since English isn't my mother toungh I have a question for all you that speak English every day. How shall I have structured the sentence with the horseback ringing earlier in the post. It feels a bit iffy.
I love all three of these images especially the first. Nicely done!

Back
Top Bottom