Kevin’s Art Cart

Geek1956

IOTM Winner - Mar, May, Oct 21 & Jan, Mar 22
Real Name
Kevin
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
7C93C036-F24A-4095-B0DD-32B8D7DF9C67.jpeg

The basic images were HipstamaticX taken on one of my walks. The lady at the window was an image sourced from “Unsplash” which I used in the Juxtaposer app. The “door“ was from the Brainfever “Human” app with the base image being “cooked” in the distressedFX app.

View attachment 163141
The basic images were HipstamaticX taken on one of my walks. The lady at the window was an image sourced from “Unsplash” which I used in the Juxtaposer app. The “door“ was from the Brainfever “Human” app with the base image being “cooked” in the distressedFX app.
Those dirty yellows give an industrial look to the blue-green, like smog. Maybe that explains why our man in the kayak and the pork pie hat is trying to escape through the door while the black swan waits for him.

View attachment 163141
I love this!! Nicely collaged, or composited, or whatever photo combining word you like. (I have always had a lot of confusion with those words).

Those dirty yellows give an industrial look to the blue-green, like smog. Maybe that explains why our man in the kayak and the pork pie hat is trying to escape through the door while the black swan waits for him.
Hmmm, IS he escaping, or is he entering? Yes, that “dirty” overlay makes me think that the watcher is in sort some of hovel, wistfully wishing he/she was out on the water. :)

View attachment 163141
lots to think about in this one Kevin. Love it!

The lady at the window was an image sourced from “Unsplash”
I was thinking about a similar subject just today. Time was when it was strictly forbidden on MobiTog to use images that were possibly not mobile created (not saying the unsplash image isn't mobile, just assuming). I've been experimenting with textures recently that are definitely not mobile created but applied using snapseed on mobile. Not posted any here as yet because of this. Is this acceptable? Starzee Venomator zenjenny ?

I was thinking about a similar subject just today. Time was when it was strictly forbidden on MobiTog to use images that were possibly not mobile created (not saying the unsplash image isn't mobile, just assuming). I've been experimenting with textures recently that are definitely not mobile created but applied using snapseed on mobile. Not posted any here as yet because of this. Is this acceptable? Starzee Venomator zenjenny ?
I don’t know the answer to this and have wondered about it myself.

I agree with your view about the use of, in this case Unsplashed images. I’m usually very careful about using my own images as much as possible. I have occasional internal debates about using Brainfever Human app add ons too ( in this case the door) but I usually get over it after a nice nap

I agree with your view about the use of, in this case Unsplashed images. I’m usually very careful about using my own images as much as possible. I have occasional internal debates about using Brainfever Human app add ons too ( in this case the door) but I usually get over it after a nice nap
I have used several of those.... It’s tough to find actual people to pose in robes or capes. .

9841BC3D-A34D-4CB3-AB4C-5D8294A5AF0D.jpeg

On my walk I kept watching this break in the cloud formation getting closer, waiting for a hand to appear... anyway I figured this could have been what I saw. All images including the “hand of geek” and the bird, HipstamaticX. The dream was compiled in Juxtaposer with a touch up in distressedFX

Back
Top Bottom