HipstaPaks Kissimmee HipstaPak - Dated, Really!

Alien landscapes !
Indeed, it's the Aliens wot did it, after they flew over in their UFO... :eek:
IMG_1405.jpg

NOT Kissimmee HipstaPak iMage though... :whistle:

Okay, for once I am finding myself swimming against the prevailing current here. If I may say so in the tiniest whisper...

I like the stupid date.

This pack — or, excuse me, pak — reminds me of the kind of stuff Hipstamatic used to do in the very early days — just tossing retro stuff out there because we were all shooting with 3GSs or whatever anyway; the camera was feeble but here was a fun thing you could do with it. Imagine, if you will, the reaction the Shibuya HipstaPak would receive today. But I am telling you, I loved it. Even after I grew up (i.e. turned 60) and should have known better, I kept using the various ingredients just to mess around a bit, and both Roboto Glitter and Berry Pop are still in my active (albeit rarely used) repertoire. Or should I say, "camera bag."

Anyway I've been going around for a couple of days taking rather silly pictures with dates on them, so as a great American once said, Nyah nyah nyah. Here is my living room just now.

IMG_3840.JPG

Have not bought it (Have not bothered buying the last few, just didn't like their new stuff and that date is not something I would want. Yes you may be able to get rid of it using touch/retouch type apps but still.... I like the Cyan in some photos but in Venomator's Rapeseed Field (Canola) I don't like what it did to the yellows. Might look better once the Rapeseed changes from yellow to blue.

I'm going to side with Richard on this one. I like my Hipstamatic different and quirky...so I'm liking the blue and pink tones.

HipstamaticPhoto-513537246.015640.jpg

HipstamaticPhoto-513537188.527221.jpg

Granted it doesn't always work...

HipstamaticPhoto-513537306.579339.jpg

But it's fun...

HipstamaticPhoto-513537332.286418.jpg

There are plenty of paks and combinations for more realistic or serious subjects.

IMG_8507.JPG

Okay, for once I am finding myself swimming against the prevailing current here. If I may say so in the tiniest whisper...

I like the stupid date.

This pack — or, excuse me, pak — reminds me of the kind of stuff Hipstamatic used to do in the very early days — just tossing retro stuff out there because we were all shooting with 3GSs or whatever anyway; the camera was feeble but here was a fun thing you could do with it. Imagine, if you will, the reaction the Shibuya HipstaPak would receive today. But I am telling you, I loved it. Even after I grew up (i.e. turned 60) and should have known better, I kept using the various ingredients just to mess around a bit, and both Roboto Glitter and Berry Pop are still in my active (albeit rarely used) repertoire. Or should I say, "camera bag."

Anyway I've been going around for a couple of days taking rather silly pictures with dates on them, so as a great American once said, Nyah nyah nyah. Here is my living room just now.

View attachment 91995

LOL!!!! [emoji1]

Yes, I do remember *those days* and me and my 3G loved all the retro styled paks.... (but not so much Roboto Glitter and Berry Pop...[emoji15] Right up there with Susie. I could never make any of those "work".) Maybe it's just that my style has changed?

I LOVE your living room image... the light and colors and mood (and that chair!!! [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️) are fab!!! [emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360]

Really, for every Hipsta film or lens I hate, there's someone out there who creates something wonderful with it. [emoji1373]

Its an old couple of around 75 years old got the bid
The bid price are around 16500yens for two eye balls as big as a billiard ball
The surprise was they ate it on the spot and raw
Sorry they do not allow us to take a photograph
:eek:

Oddly, I'm okay with no photo of people eating raw eyeballs, the size of ......?????[emoji33]

Oddly, I'm okay with no photo of people eating raw eyeballs, the size of ......?????[emoji33]

Small mercies . . . :confused:

Kmenglee do you know what makes the tuna eyes so valuable?

Quite interesting how different things around the world are considered delicious delicacies. I love trying new cuisines, and I'd say am pretty open-minded... that being said I'm not sure I'd try giant raw eyeballs. [emoji15] They might be delicious, but I'd have some psychological/texture issues to get over.

Must be the high protein that are found there
Most Japanese people likes to eat their fish raw
I had seen them eating baby octopus life with the tentacles were moving into their mouth
Same as the poisonous puffer fish which had to be slice by an authorised and licence preparer
:)

I like the stupid date.

View attachment 91995
I do like this.

Must be the high protein that are found there
Most Japanese people likes to eat their fish raw
I had seen them eating baby octopus life with the tentacles were moving into their mouth
Same as the poisonous puffer fish which had to be slice by an authorised and licence preparer
:)
:confused::eek:o_O

Your wish... :whistle:

Is their command... :D

Courtesy of our jolly good friend Eric Rozen at Hipstography... :notworthy:

To date or not to date
By Eric on April 17, 2017

The Kodot Souvenir date stamp certainly isn’t to everyone’s liking so Hipstamatic has released a second version that offers an option that will please those who would rather not see that date stamp on their pictures.
The first thing to do is delete the film itself: go to the Hipstamatic Library; choose "Settings", followed by "Edit Films". Select the cogwheel next to the Kodot Souvenir film and click on "Uninstall".

You will now have to download the film again, so head on over to the HipstaMart, select the Kissimmee HipstaPak and click on "Download".

That’s it… you can now delete the dating by clicking on "Frame".

Your wish... :whistle:

Is their command... :D

Courtesy of our jolly good friend Eric Rozen at Hipstography... :notworthy:

To date or not to date
By Eric on April 17, 2017

The Kodot Souvenir date stamp certainly isn’t to everyone’s liking so Hipstamatic has released a second version that offers an option that will please those who would rather not see that date stamp on their pictures.
The first thing to do is delete the film itself: go to the Hipstamatic Library; choose "Settings", followed by "Edit Films". Select the cogwheel next to the Kodot Souvenir film and click on "Uninstall".

You will now have to download the film again, so head on over to the HipstaMart, select the Kissimmee HipstaPak and click on "Download".

That’s it… you can now delete the dating by clicking on "Frame".

Thank you for the tip

Back
Top Bottom