HipstaPaks Kissimmee HipstaPak - Dated, Really!

Your wish... :whistle:

Is their command... :D

Courtesy of our jolly good friend Eric Rozen at Hipstography... :notworthy:

To date or not to date
Has anyone managed to do all this AND successfully remove the date... :whistle:

Having followed the instructions to the letter, and seeing the Frame icon change when I click it, I still see the date... :barf:

So, what am I missing... :rog:

Using the new Kissimmee Pak without the date stamp
Courtesy of Venomator tip on the date
IMG_6858.JPG
This photo was taken three years ago on my trip to Tokyo during the cherries blossom time using a Samsung S3
I knew nothing of editing than only the camera scene mode

Has anyone managed to do all this AND successfully remove the date... :whistle:

Having followed the instructions to the letter, and seeing the Frame icon change when I click it, I still see the date... :barf:

So, what am I missing... :rog:
Have tried it and the date disappear when you touch the frame button from double frame to single frame
If its a single frame the date is gone and touch it again it will comes back and the frame will be doubled

Have tried it and the date disappear when you touch the frame button from double frame to single frame
If its a single frame the date is gone and touch it again it will comes back and the frame will be doubled
Nope!... :barf:

Just re-did the whole exercise and still the date will not budge... :sneaky:

Frame icon moves from single to double, but Date refuses to budge... :rog:

Have tried to shoot a photo using the Pak and the date did remove when I edit it
I also follow your steps in uninstall and install back just the film and not the whole pak
Thanks for your input Lee, much appreciated... :thumbs:

I will give it a further go later today and see what happens then... :D

Maybe it's a glitch in the 7 Plus?
It is a bit weird, in some circumstances it will remove the date, so the Uninstall and re-Download has clearly worked, but I cannot get it to remove the Date in all cases, particularly after taking a photo in Kissimmee and trying to edit it... :barf:

It is probably nothing to do with the 7 Plus, or even Kissimmee, just something I haven't got quite right... :lmao:

It's nice that Hipstamatic re-released the pak to give you an opportunity to go "dateless" ... Aside from that , what is there really to sell the use of this pak to someone ? *Even without the date I look at the color / hue and feel as if I have been here already with Hipstmatic : Tejas + Sugar ?

It is a bit weird, in some circumstances it will remove the date, so the Uninstall and re-Download has clearly worked, but I cannot get it to remove the Date in all cases, particularly after taking a photo in Kissimmee and trying to edit it... :barf:

It is probably nothing to do with the 7 Plus, or even Kissimmee, just something I haven't got quite right... :lmao:

Seems when I chose edit existing... It would decrease date brightness. Chose edit original... Worked like a charm! [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom