HipstaPaks Kissimmee HipstaPak - Dated, Really!

Venomator

MobiLifer
MobiStaff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
First Friday - April 2017 gives us...

KISSIMMEE HIPSTAPAK
IMG_1376.jpg

IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

IMG_1376.jpg

OR...

From > Hipstamatic Gear <

KISSIMMEE HIPSTAPAK

kissimmee.png

TYPE
HipstaPak
CONTENTS
Lens and Film
Vintage family vacations

THIS PAK INCLUDES

I'm with the previous posters - without the ability to turn off the : "dated date idea" I will have to pass ... Even without the date added I would consider this pak to have limited interest as I just don't care for the color emphasis (unless exploring blues) . Next , just when I start to get excited about the last couple of paks indicating a new direction for Hipstamatic - we get this pak ? Two steps forward - then one in reverse . If I want dated I would use a Inna's 1969 with John S or something similar ... Lastly , Central Florida deserves better : Kissimmee = Disney : How about a surreal , metallic , saturated , positive slide color emphasis where the goal of tourist attractions that dot the area is to have you forget about reality and to entertain ?

I'm with the previous posters - without the ability to turn off the : "dated date idea" I will have to pass ... Even without the date added I would consider this pak to have limited interest as I just don't care for the color emphasis (unless exploring blues) . Next , just when I start to get excited about the last couple of paks indicating a new direction for Hipstamatic - we get this pak ? Two steps forward - then one in reverse . If I want dated I would use a Inna's 1969 with John S or something similar ... Lastly , Central Florida deserves better : Kissimmee = Disney : How about a surreal , metallic , saturated , positive slide color emphasis where the goal of tourist attractions that dot the area is to have you forget about reality and to entertain ?
Well said, Chris!

Kissimmee = Disney : How about a surreal , metallic , saturated , positive slide color emphasis where the goal of tourist attractions that dot the area is to have you forget about reality and to entertain ?
Absolutlely. Being a huge Disney World fan (don't judge... :mobibabe:) I got excited when I saw "Kissimmee", then the bubble popped when I saw the examples. And you can easily get this look with VSCO filters, sans the ugly date.

The blues are really beautiful!
But that date just SUCKS! Who would really want that nowadays? I thought you could turn it off in the other pak?
Well said, Chris!
Absolutlely. Being a huge Disney World fan (don't judge... :mobibabe:) I got excited when I saw "Kissimmee", then the bubble popped when I saw the examples. And you can easily get this look with VSCO filters, sans the ugly date.
Agree!

A few randomised samples from today, first one has the daft vintage date and the rest with today's date after I sorted it... :D

Random spoon & dish (with Flat White)...
HipstamaticPhoto-513341707.433162.jpg

(Not) Spinning Wheel
HipstamaticPhoto-513342948.428939.jpg

Jericho...
HipstamaticPhoto-513345830.012543.jpg

One Flew over the Moon... :whistle:
HipstamaticPhoto-513366479.231032.jpg

Loverly. It really has a way with blues. Even the first photo has a bit of blue that probably wasn't there.

How did you get the date 'sorted out'?
He's in the garden Laura, so I'll tell you. Go into Classic mode, click on the Edit (or it might be a cog shape on the iPhone) -Settings>Saving and the Retro-Date Prints button will be on. Just slide it to off and the date will be today's.

Back
Top Bottom