Kodak Ghosts Run Amok

RHKing

MobiAddict
Real Name
Robert H King
Device
iPhone X
DBA305E9-7B87-44E6-AD7E-A58361854ECA.jpeg
From the ‘Invisible Soundtracks’ series. Inspired by song titles and lyrics.
Composed on an iPad Pro using ProCamera, Snapseed, TouchRetouch, HandyPhoto, Pixelmator, VSCO, Mextures.

View attachment 107783 From the ‘Invisible Soundtracks’ series. Inspired by song titles and lyrics.
Composed on an iPad Pro using ProCamera, Snapseed, TouchRetouch, HandyPhoto, Pixelmator, VSCO, Mextures.
Oh my goodness, this is an image that forces you to imagine a story. Brilliant. The composition is outstanding with the human elements taking you around the image again and again. And the tones! Love it.:inlove:

Oh my goodness, this is an image that forces you to imagine a story. Brilliant. The composition is outstanding with the human elements taking you around the image again and again. And the tones! Love it.:inlove:
Cheers Jilly! So glad it got you imagining a story, something that I am hoping to achieve with each new work.

I love how you’ve pulled together the various elements into a cohesive image that truly seems to be telling an emotional story. Well done!
Thanks Lisa! The nice thing about the feedback is that everyone is seeing a different story....

Agree with all the above comments! I think it's really difficult to use the swirly light bits and have it not look "too much", or just weird (I've tried, and always end up taking them out).... these light swirls fit seamlessly in the composition, and as Lisa said, there is so much emotion in this... You really are a master craftsman with composition + emotions. Beautiful image. :inlove:

Agree with all the above comments! I think it's really difficult to use the swirly light bits and have it not look "too much", or just weird (I've tried, and always end up taking them out).... these light swirls fit seamlessly in the composition, and as Lisa said, there is so much emotion in this... You really are a master craftsman with composition + emotions. Beautiful image. :inlove:
Well Catherine, yet again you raise my spirits.....
Your kind words are always appreciated and indeed your critique/opinion makes me glad that I’ve posted the image here.
The swirly lights.., yes, a difficult choice. This was me ‘light painting into a mirror and I went back and forth over whether to use them or not for fear of it being too cheesy. In the end I went for it because to me they seemed to just hold it all together.

Well Catherine, yet again you raise my spirits.....
Your kind words are always appreciated and indeed your critique/opinion makes me glad that I’ve posted the image here.
The swirly lights.., yes, a difficult choice. This was me ‘light painting into a mirror and I went back and forth over whether to use them or not for fear of it being too cheesy. In the end I went for it because to me they seemed to just hold it all together.
I really like that “bandage” style effect you have on the model. I have tried to do something like that before and was never happy with the result.

I really like that “bandage” style effect you have on the model. I have tried to do something like that before and was never happy with the result.
Cheers Jeffrey. The effect was done using an overlay of a close up of hair with a ‘Darker Colour’ blend mode which then had a light effect from LensLight app applied to it.

I've looked at this several times now, without commenting. I see something different each time I look. You're creating real art here Robert, fantastic work.
Hi John.
For whatever reason I’ve only just noticed your comment. Thanks for the kind words, so glad it has caught your attention. I do my best to try to have meaning and layers/stories inside the actual layers.

Back
Top Bottom