Larry the App Guy: My App Reviews

Example with Animatix:

From this
IMG_9082.JPG

To that (crossing fingers it moves, saved as LivePicture

AnimatixLivePhoto.jpg

:( didn't. Will try gif and video. Just a moment.

Okay, gif doesn't load.
Hopefully the video works.

Aww doesn't load either.
Well, seems you'll have to try yourself and let me know how to upload any of the results here. :(

Last edited:
A perfect example of the App Store coming to me, as Star mentioned above: (I always check to see if any photo apps are being featured.)

Today I launched the App Store to see what app needs updating since I just updated a bunch (28) at the library yesterday (fast wifi there). Due to data limits I avoid updating apps at home.

This app caught my eye: I’m looking on iPad, in case that makes a difference.
#SelfCare by Tru Luv Media, Inc.
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/selfcare/id1378384555?mt=8
The write up caught my interest. Especially the part about it appealing to Non-gamers (me) so I was curious. Yes I even downloaded the app.
Why do action games not interest me in the least? I like word games, though, like anagrams. Mostly only play them while toilet-sitting (ahem).

Anyhow, have a look, if nothing else at the colours.

If you think some photo apps are pricy, like Affinity Photo, have a look at Music apps! There are plenty of $30, $40, $50, $70 apps. Even the plug-in for the apps are sky high. I don’t know how a starving musician could manage it, let alone a hobbyist like me. I just set out to link up a few things and before you know it $50 has gone by, not to mention the various interface and cable connectors required.

Back
Top Bottom