Last Word: Series # 1

Delta

Pretty poisonous...
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Delta
Have been thinking about doing series for a while because I wanted to push my thinking, my apping skills, and patience. I have worked on a couple before, but these daylilies held my focus the longest. So, shots were taken over time of the same lilies. What initially captured my attention was the fact that the grew behind the board hence the title: " Last Word." I used 645 for capture, Pefectly Clear, Touch/retouch, Paintfx ( brightness),and Shock my pic. Critiques welcomed

image-459853865.jpg

image-2288972395.jpg

image-3998038465.jpg

image-342976358.jpg

image-3052902300.jpg

image-212871733.jpg

image-3845629626.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MobiTog

Delta, this is a fabulous series. Normally, I'm not one for a white background, but it works perfectly here. Beautifully done!

Sent from my iPhone using the MobiTog app

Superb work, love the idea, the execution and the subject, awesome stuff... ;)

if only the very last word was 'day'... :whistle:

:D

From MiPhone4S via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Delta said:
Have been thinking about doing series for a while because I wanted to push my thinking, my apping skills, and patience. I have worked on a couple before, but these daylilies held my focus the longest. So, shots were taken over time of the same lilies. What initially captured my attention was the fact that the grew behind the board hence the title: " Last Word." I used 645 for capture, Pefectly Clear, Touch/retouch, Paintfx ( brightness),and Shock my pic. Critiques welcomed

Sent from my iPad using MobiTog

Really love the series!
Great transitions and composition.
The text is subtle, appropriate and thought provoking.
Very nice!
:thumbs:

Fantastic and creative series!! Each one made me interested to see what came next. Excellent work!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Outstanding!! I love the combination of the words with the photos!! Great series.

OMG !!!:eek: I forgot the title to my own thread !!! Please forgive me for not commenting sooner :notworthy:

Delta, this is a fabulous series. Normally, I'm not one for a white background, but it works perfectly here. Beautifully done!
Sent from my iPhone using the MobiTog app

Thank you..the white..which is really not paint - but layers of brightness in paint fx.

Superb work, love the idea, the execution and the subject, awesome stuff... ;)

if only the very last word was 'day'... :whistle:

:D

From MiPhone4S via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D
Yes !! Brilliant - can do...will fix I like it !
Really love the series!
Great transitions and composition.
The text is subtle, appropriate and thought provoking.
Very nice!
:thumbs:
Thank You Robert. One of those things that happened so I went with the flow..and then said, " now what ? "

Outstanding!! I love the combination of the words with the photos!! Great series.

Thanks Lisa, I love words :rolleyes: and when I have the right words for the right pics..it feels...right !:D
Fantastic and creative series!! Each one made me interested to see what came next. Excellent work!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog
Thanks Cat..I was a bit a-scared on this one as it's not traditional series in the sense the focus was not constant - it changed.. thanks so much for the look at !

Well it seems as though I can't edit my original ( why is that :( ) so here is the edit that Rog suggested.
series edit.jpg

Back
Top Bottom