Layers of Abstraction

Robert Lancaster

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Robert Lancaster
Camera+, Percolator, TrueHDR, HDR FX, Moku Hanga, all of the PhotoArtista apps, Image Blender and Auto Adjust were used to create this series.

image-2940275971.jpg

image-3950652415.jpg

image-1347652573.jpg

An interesting series of abstracts Robert... :thumbs:

We have some MobiMembers who have already decided to make their Abstract work an extended Project and by adding a thread into the Projects Section you can then add more abstracts as you fancy and keep them all in one thread, tidy... :whistle:

If you wanted to do this we can move this into the Projects Section for you so you get a bump start already... :D

An interesting series of abstracts Robert... :thumbs:

We have some MobiMembers who have already decided to make their Abstract work an extended Project and by adding a thread into the Projects Section you can then add more abstracts as you fancy and keep them all in one thread, tidy... :whistle:

If you wanted to do this we can move this into the Projects Section for you so you get a bump start already... :D
That would be great. An abstract project sounds like a challenge ... and more importantly fun!
Challenge accepted!

That would be great. An abstract project sounds like a challenge ... and more importantly fun!
Challenge accepted!
You have been moved Robert... :D

Please feel free to add your further Layers of Abstraction to this Project thread as and when you fancy... :rog:

Robert Lancaster said:
Camera+, Percolator, TrueHDR, HDR FX, Moku Hanga, all of the PhotoArtista apps, Image Blender and Auto Adjust were used to create this series.

I like the colors, especially in the first one!!

Robert Lancaster said:

Such a lovely set of abstracts! I really love the second one in this set. :inlove:

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

I love your adventure with creativity!!! A great project, Robert!

Sent from my iPad using MobiTog

Robert Lancaster said:
Thanks lisamjw! Much appreciated. :)
Rollage is such an under utilized app.

Very true. I need to give it another look.

Robert Lancaster said:
Abstract images give every viewer their own perceptions and visions and this is what appeals to me about this medium.
The Freedom!

I couldn't agree more! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Back
Top Bottom