Leicestershire......A Very Rural County

davegray

MobiLurver
Real Name
Dave Gray
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max

The Grantham Canal

Last time I picked up my “dark side” camera, I found I have forgotten how to use it! :lmao: We have some talented new members, APPStract Challenge and a recently added Image of the Month forum. The Image of the Month (IOTM) is managed by our sinnerjohn John and members nominate images that they feel are outstanding. You can check it out here.

Last time I picked up my “dark side” camera, I found I have forgotten how to use it! :lmao: We have some talented new members, APPStract Challenge and a recently added Image of the Month forum. The Image of the Month (IOTM) is managed by our sinnerjohn John and members nominate images that they feel are outstanding. You can check it out here.
Thanks Starzee.....will pop in more often now.

DAVE!!!! Are you back with us???? Super image.:hearteyes:
Will pop in more frequently....as mentioned above, morphed to the “Dark Side” by using my Panasonic G9 for all my photography, but felt that I could still accommodate some iPhone Photography.

Starzee put me up to date with the forum......NICE touches.

Lockdown has at least provided us with lots of opportunities to research our locality in more detail.Here’s The Grantham Canal at Woolsthorpe, just before they restored the locks and dredged the pound.

1627FE29-9F5B-478F-842D-BEEDAA9DFCB1.jpeg

Will pop in more frequently....as mentioned above, morphed to the “Dark Side” by using my Panasonic G9 for all my photography, but felt that I could still accommodate some iPhone Photography.

Lockdown has at least provided us with lots of opportunities to research our locality in more detail.Here’s The Grantham Canal at Woolsthorpe, just before they restored the locks and dredged the pound.

View attachment 162128
Nice pics, Dave! Nice to see you post again.

A chance to wander around our locality and appreciate where we live.......The Grantham Canal

View attachment 162084

View attachment 162128
So happy to see you here! :D Man, these are gorgeous images. :hearteyes: I’m a bit jealous of your countryside.

Back
Top Bottom