Leicestershire......A Very Rural County

There are plenty of good mobile apps out there Dave.
None I’m afraid John, that allows me to edit the way i want to...i’ve tried hundreds of them......one of the reasons I morphed back to my Panasonic...and edited on my MacBook Air

None I’m afraid John, that allows me to edit the way i want to...i’ve tried hundreds of them......one of the reasons I morphed back to my Panasonic...and edited on my MacBook Air
Maybe I settled, but I have found that just about everything my Photoshop and Topaz plug ins did I have an app for. In fact, I assumed you were using iColorama for the edits!

Maybe I settled, but I have found that just about everything my Photoshop and Topaz plug ins did I have an app for. In fact, I assumed you were using iColorama for the edits!
You’re probably right Star, however to get the edit/mood I’m trying to achieve i would probably have to use 5/6 Apps on the Photo whilst i can get this effect just on Topaz or Luminar...call me lazy but I don’t want to spend hours flicking from one App to another to achieve , what I’m setting out to do......Snapseed is perhaps the nearest one stop Mobile App...iColorama struggles with Skies imho....Perhaps one day some of the MacApps will make their way onto the IPAD.....it’s powerful enough.

You’re probably right Star, however to get the edit/mood I’m trying to achieve i would probably have to use 5/6 Apps on the Photo whilst i can get this effect just on Topaz or Luminar...call me lazy but I don’t want to spend hours flicking from one App to another to achieve , what I’m setting out to do......Snapseed is perhaps the nearest one stop Mobile App...iColorama struggles with Skies imho....Perhaps one day some of the MacApps will make their way onto the IPAD.....it’s powerful enough.
I would love to see those Topaz plugins on the ipad.....

Have you looked at ProCreate? I use it daily...for calligraphy, lettering, photo blending, photo enhancing, design work....it’s the whole reason I have an iPad Pro. I love ProCreate!

Back
Top Bottom