Leintwardine Bridge

Craftyy

MobiAddict
Real Name
James
Used the i-pod to take a photo then put on sepia filter on magic hour. Little bit of cropping done too.

044.JPG

The sepia toning certainly makes it look like an older image of what looks to be an ageing bridge, lovely job... :thumbs:

Have you started messing with your own filters in Magic Hour yet, or are you using standard stuff so far... :cool:

It's great fun to start building your own collection of filters up... :D

I haven't really started messing yet, but it won't be long, trust me! :)
If you are anything like Vix then we can't wait to see what you come up with... :lmao:

Are you friends, neighbours or family - none, or all of the above... if you don't mind me asking... :cool:

I'm actually only 15. Friends with her son Harry and we got talking about photography one day. Sorta went from there really! :)

This young man ,is my crazy son Harry's bf, cool photographer, can't wait for your uploads ,I have some local competition now lol !

I'm actually only 15. Friends with her son Harry and we got talking about photography one day. Sorta went from there really! :)
Superb, absolutely nothing wrong with being 'only 15' sir, you can probably lay claim to being among our youngest, if not the youngest MobiMember to date... :thumbs:

Look forward to seeing your iPhoneography (iPodography) as soon as then... :D

I can tell you now that being the youngest is an honour :p Don't worry Vix the competition will be a bit behind you for a while yet! :thumbs:

We were all 15 once...a long time ago...a long, long time ago...a very long, long time ago...*sigh* :(

Back
Top Bottom