Leonardo

Mikeraboy

MobiLurver
Real Name
Michael Raboy
I copy and pasted an image onto a background and wanted to make a shadow to make make it look real. i emailed Deveoper Pankaj, and within An hour he made a tutorial video and sent it to me. that's what I call service. Nice person and a very fine app! In my hands, it's the best photo editing app.if you haven't tried it ,I highly recommend it. Its like having Photshop on my iPad.
Mike

I copy and pasted an image onto a background and wanted to make a shadow to make make it look real. i emailed Deveoper Pankaj, and within An hour he made a tutorial video and sent it to me. that's what I call service. Nice person and a very fine app! In my hands, it's the best photo editing app.if you haven't tried it ,I highly recommend it. Its like having Photshop on my iPad.
Mike
Agreed! :thumbs:

Mike
Fab!

Could you post up the tutorial in this thread? Would be great to share it with the MobiCommunity. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom