HipstaPaks Lucky shot: Newton SYD

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Richard
Device
iPhone 12 Pro
It snowed for about five minutes here yesterday. I had Newton SYD (Markus NSW + SPRKT-BW) loaded up in Hipstamatic and happened to be near a window. I just pointed the iPhone at the windows, pressed the button and managed to grab this shot. The Pak makes the scene look pretty good. I was pleasantly surprised by my lucky shot.
HipstamaticPhoto-569864073.919306.jpg

It snowed for about five minutes here yesterday. I had Newton SYD (Markus NSW + SPRKT-BW) loaded up in Hipstamatic and happened to be near a window. I just pointed the iPhone at the windows, pressed the button and managed to grab this shot. The Pak makes the scene look pretty good. I was pleasantly surprised by my lucky shot.
View attachment 119649
Hey Richard! How lovely to see you and isn’t this a great shot.

View attachment 119649
Perfect!

View attachment 119649
Interesting, contrasty combo. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom