M!K's everyday things

Mik

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Michael
Device
iPhone X
This is meant to be a series of photos from everyday things. Minimalistic. I will try to post every now and then.

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1444682566.855504.jpg

It's been some time without me posting stuff. This is just my out-of-inspiration phase before things will again start become interesting. :)

I want to say that you all are a great community.

I wish you all a merry Christmas and a wonderful new year.

No post here without an image. So here goes. :)

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1450942831.821791.jpg

PS: omg. This post sounds like as if I am sick or something else isn't right. No no, I am fine :)

It's been some time without me posting stuff. This is just my out-of-inspiration phase before things will again start become interesting. :)

View attachment 71667

PS: omg. This post sounds like as if I am sick or something else isn't right. No no, I am fine :)
So glad to see you and your images again!! And quite happy to know you're doing well. [emoji4][emoji100]

I totally understand being "under-inspired", :barf: but here's wishing you a beautiful Christmas and INSPIRED New Year!!!

Reactions: Mik

View attachment 71667

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, Michael! Good to see you again and may you be filled with inspiration very soon!

Reactions: Mik
Back
Top Bottom