HipstaPaks Madagascar - Available now...

Venomator

MobiLifer
MobiStaff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
MADAGASCAR HIPSTAPAK

Courtesy of Hipstamatic Gear > HERE

madagascar2.png

TYPE
HipstaPak
CONTENTS
Lens, Film, and Case
Take a walk on the wild side

THIS PAK INCLUDES

well yeah ... I guess you can easily achieve that with any other filtering app.... [emoji6]

edit: I'm not saying that the filter ain't good, I like it, but what does that have to do with purchasing a "special" pack in Hipstamatic to get it ...

New Pak has a blue cast to it so some things like sunsets simply don't work well. These are some edits that I did with it...

image.jpeg

Not sure why this has the red specks, don't see them in any other image but this one...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I like snow pictures with it, brings out more blue but I think it's good.

image.jpeg

On Feb 25 Linda and Henry were here (Henry is to the left) next is Dave and Jaunita from next door. In this pic the flesh tones are way different then the original.

New Pak has a blue cast to it so some things like sunsets simply don't work well. These are some edits that I did with it...

View attachment 74415
Not sure why this has the red specks, don't see them in any other image but this one...

View attachment 74416

View attachment 74417
I like snow pictures with it, brings out more blue but I think it's good.

View attachment 74418
On Feb 25 Linda and Henry were here (Henry is to the left) next is Dave and Jaunita from next door. In this pic the flesh tones are way different then the original.
I believe they've done other films with a blue cast? Again, why keep pumping out mediocre and redundant stuff?? Ugh.

I believe they've done other films with a blue cast? Again, why keep pumping out mediocre and redundant stuff?? Ugh.
Several of them, actually. Being a landscape photographer of mostly lakes, you'd think I'd want that... But it's actually frustrating. (The blue cast, not the mediocre. I truly miss the days of really good films/lens combos)

Here's a tip I just learned. The option to remove the frame wasn't available for me for Radama. If you uninstall the film and reinstall it the option to remove is there!

ok I have a reply already, they're aware of the issue and their dev is working on it. The strange thing is that I didn't have that bug immediately after buying the pack yesterday ... but today yes ...

Last edited:
doing the same with the film (delete and re-download) solves the fringing issue.
It's now official Philippe... :coffee:

Taken from Eric Rozen's Hipstography site... :D

Great news: the bug that was plaguing Elijah, the latest Hipstamatic lens, has been fixed. The bug revealed strange pixelation in the brightest parts of the pictures. If you were experiencing this problem, go ahead and download Elijah again.

Head over to the HipstaMart; click on Elijah and "uninstall". All you need to do now is re-download and you’re all sorted!

Adding that there's no real need to uninstall/reinstall after all ... as Hipstamatic can apparently do that remotely, at least for the uninstall part. I had to re-download the pack.

Back
Top Bottom