Magic Hour - Post Your Pic Here!

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Hi, I thought it might be fun for us to share our Magic Hour pics here. (If this belongs to a different thread or section, Mr Gilbert, please would you move it there, thank you so much! Or, maybe it could have its own sub-heading, even?!)

Please only post here images you have created using Magic Hour, or predominantly Magic Hour...for example, I tend to resize my images to portrait or landscape using Iris afterwards, but as that does not alter the appearance drastically, I will include them here. If, however, after using Magic Hour you then put the image through ScratchCam or Pic Grunger, or add other filters using PhotoForge2 etc, then either post them on another thread, or if you post here at least tell us what other Apps you've used.

Cheers!
Aly :p

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
iPhone 4 150611 047.JPG
i

I call this one "Ice Cream Day", as the soft pinks and creams and the warm tones remind me of long, hot summer days and cool ice-cream. You can find the filter I created on the App: Magic Hour itself, by either looking under my name, or by the name of the filter Ice Cream Day. Hope you like it!

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Nice one Aly, and a great way to celebrate the fantastic app you have clearly fallen in love with and kindly introduced us all to, with your rave reviews and superb home grown filters... :thumbs: ...not to mention our first app review in Mobitog 2.0... :cool:

Well it would be rude not to wouldn't it... :)

Here's one I took earlier today on a trip to Cambridge to take my sick iMac to the Geniuses @ Apple, only to be told it was terminal and they would need to keep it in, at great expense, and try to breathe new life into it... :(

Anyway, this one is entitled... 'My Lushious' ...for clear and obvious reasons really... :D

image-2185129541.png

As I tend to do, this was first passed through PhotoGene to crop, auto-curves, sharpen and save before being messed up about in Magic Hour... :alien:

Sent by iP4 using MobiTog's awesome app!

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020 & January 2021
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I object to my hand being used without my knowledge!!!!! However, I do love this. Lush is such a photogenic place. Everywhere there's gorgeous shapes and colours (not to mention smells!).

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
I can smell Lush from a mile away, no wait, I can smell it from here ;-)! Those are 2 luscious images alright. The 1st "hand" one (sorry Jilly :)) is really glossy and vibrant and pops "in your face" just like Lush products.

The 2nd image has flatter tones and reminds me of Hipsta photos. Love the blue-red metallic sheen you've caught at the top just behind the lemon and limes!

ashcroft54

MobiStar
Reaction score
I really like Magic Hour very cool & innovative way with the Filters Market.

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog