MobiColour MC #235 Theme FOOD

I keep hearing about the pink sausage roll. What is it? Like an American hot dog??
Sort of, really cheap sausage meat usually, all rolled up in a sausage shape, encased in golden pastry. Making your mouth water aren't I........ok maybe not :lol:
I wonder if its exclusive to the UK, surely Germany has sausage rolls TomHH ?

Last edited:
IMG_20190719_075058-01.jpeg

Finger Lickin'

Wow how hard was this... I initially parred it down to 6 images all in my estimation were winning captures. Working down to 3 was like trying to decide which child to give up for adoption. Anyway for third place I chose ImageArt and her “anyone for a banana capture. I was also taken by ImageArt “corn on the cob” and “Peking Duck” images.
In second place it was the salivating image by TomHH of the burger. Just looking at it made my mouth water

My favourite image and the Winner was a great layout with a real rustic look that made me imagine what the final dish would taste like. This was rvilhena and his pasta in progress capture. Wouldnt be out of place in any pasta cookbook.

My favourite image and the Winner was a great layout with a real rustic look that made me imagine what the final dish would taste like. This was rvilhena and his pasta in progress capture. Wouldnt be out of place in any pasta cookbook.

B120DA37-DAD7-4327-965B-3FA6B7703A48.jpeg

Congrats, Ricardo :thumbs: And to think our JillyG Jilly had to order instruct invite you to post your cookbook-worthy images here :lmao:

congrats Ann and Tom for your HMs. And thank you to all participants :notworthy:

Personally I’ll be glad to see the back of this thread :mobibabe: I have never eaten a burger in my entire life, and I found myself drooling at the sight of them here. Nottomention the pastries, pizza bases, soups . . .

Onward to #236 here !
rvilhena Ricardo, theme or no theme ?

Wow how hard was this... I initially parred it down to 6 images all in my estimation were winning captures. Working down to 3 was like trying to decide which child to give up for adoption. Anyway for third place I chose ImageArt and her “anyone for a banana capture. I was also taken by ImageArt “corn on the cob” and “Peking Duck” images.
In second place it was the salivating image by TomHH of the burger. Just looking at it made my mouth water
Thank you for my second. Well done all.

I didn't see that comment until RoseCat commented on it. Sheesh Jen I knew you were weird but not THAT weird :eek::eek::eek:

RoseCat

What?!?!?!

:oops: Sheltered life, I guess. A fair bit of my youth/early adulthood I lived in places where ‘burgers’ weren’t a thing. Then places that didn’t have the kinds of eateries that serve the kind of burgers you pictured. Pubs probably did, but the kinds of pubs where I was . . . :eek: By the time I was in the city ‘burgers’ weren’t on my menu-radar.
On the other hand, I have eaten crocodile, snake, goanna and kangaroo. Barramundi and mud crabs. All ‘real’ as in recently caught, trapped, hunted or run over by a car. Witchety grubs, too - but that was for a dare :alien:

Back
Top Bottom