MobiColour MC#236 Theme LIGHTS

Dear all, good morning!
Congratulations for the amazing photos, each one with a different point of view, revealing a self interpretation of "light". All great shots!
Unfortunately, I have to choose only three.

3rd place TomHH with a peacefull golden hour.
View attachment 162993

2nd place: terse. This is a very "light" picture! The tonality of colours is very pleasent. Good editing!
View attachment 162994

1st place goes to younger, with this warm beautiful picture.
Looking at this photo I can almost feel the heat of the sunrays heating my face!
I really liked this photo as it shows what light is about: life. The energy radiated from Sun as a natural source with all benefits it can bring for all the living species. Lovely picture!
View attachment 162991

Well done everyone!
(sorry for my terrible english)
Thank you and Merry Christmas!
Excellent choices, and congratulations terse ted, TomHH Tom, and younger Juliana!!!

Dear all, good morning!
Congratulations for the amazing photos, each one with a different point of view, revealing a self interpretation of "light". All great shots!

View attachment 162993

2nd place: terse. This is a very "light" picture! The tonality of colours is very pleasent. Good editing!
View attachment 162994

Looking at this photo I can almost feel the heat of the sunrays heating my face!
I really liked this photo as it shows what light is about: life. The energy radiated from Sun as a natural source with all benefits it can bring for all the living species. Lovely picture!
View attachment 162991

Well done everyone!
Three fantastic shots depicting 'Light' beautifully :rolleyes: Maybe I should stop taking these themes so literally!!
Congrats younger Juliana, well deserved.

Dear all, good morning!

View attachment 162993

View attachment 162994

View attachment 162991

Well done everyone!
Congrats to younger and TomHH -- beautiful serene photos. And thank you, Ricardo, for my second. :notworthy:

Thank you Ricardo! And congrats Juliana, Ted and Tom :inlove: :notworthy::)
Excellent choices, and congratulations terse ted, TomHH Tom, and younger Juliana!!!

Three fantastic shots depicting 'Light' beautifully :rolleyes: Maybe I should stop taking these themes so literally!!
Congrats younger Juliana, well deserved.

Congrats to younger and TomHH -- beautiful serene photos. And thank you, Ricardo, for my second. :notworthy:
Thank you everyone :)

Theme or no theme for #237, Juliana? For your considerations: your MC baby will cross Christmas and new year - perhaps even longer depending on how people survive the break :lmao:
Fine by me :lol:
As a tribute to the country I now live in and to the one I came from, it’s going to be yellow and/or green. It’s the colours for both countries (in the Brazilian flag, and in Australian sports uniforms). Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom