• MobiTog 365 & 52 - ROLL UP, ROLL UP - MobiTog's Project 365 & 52 for 2022 is now OPEN for Volunteers! > Remember - YOU CAN SIGN-UP any time that suits you to start - it does not HAVE to be at year beginning/end... :) < GoGoGo CLICK HERE JOIN the Mobi365 (& Mobi52 in same Section)... :)
  • Your MobiStaff & MobiAdmin wish all our MobiMembers everywhere A HAPPY, HEALTHY & SUCCESSFUL PHOTOGRAPHY FILLED 2022!... x x
  • > PLEASE STAY VIRUS & OMICRON SAFE! MobiMembers - Beware Covid Omicron! PLEASE continue to stay safe, look after yourselves, your loved ones & others. Be kind to others. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all your MobiStaff... x x <

RESULT MC #260

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
As per mobi rules, it’s up to the challenge setter to define if it’s to be 100% original work or not.
Oh I totally get its not against any rules, I just find apps like this lazy, lazy art.

Smooth

MobiLurver
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Matt
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Oh I totally get its not against any rules, I just find apps like this lazy, lazy art.
Each to their own SJ and that’s one of the many wonderful things about art / photography / life - it varies so much.

I appreciate that we all have different definitions, but we want mobi to be a positive place where everyone is welcome and we celebrate all those variations and angles.

We’d really love to see your image back.

WOTANICUS

Mobiobsessive & IOTM WInner - September 2021
Reaction score
Real Name
Bill
Device
iPhone 12 Mini
Driving home for Xmas
4CCFCDA0-9C90-48B9-94E3-DAA93ACE35DD.jpeg

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Downunder is awash in craft brews… the best part is the cam designs like this. Some of the IPAs are a bit too hoppy for my taste
I love IPA's Kevin, the hoppier and fruitier the better. I think the beer world is divided in to two, Hoppy or Malty. I come down on the hoppy side.
But yes the 'Craft' market has really made beer sexy and for once I'd bow to the USA for showing us the way there.

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I love IPA's Kevin, the hoppier and fruitier the better. I think the beer world is divided in to two, Hoppy or Malty. I come down on the hoppy side.
But yes the 'Craft' market has really made beer sexy and for once I'd bow to the USA for showing us the way there.
You’re welcome. Mike and I used to travel to Vermont at least twice a year to grab a few cases of our favorites IPAs, Heady Topper (Alchemist) and Sip of Sunshine (Lawson’s). Now we get some masterly IPA with 20 miles of home. We live in beer-y good times, indeed. (I do miss that lovely little inn we stayed at.)