• MobiTog 365 & 52 - ROLL UP, ROLL UP - MobiTog's Project 365 & 52 for 2022 is now OPEN for Volunteers! > Remember - YOU CAN SIGN-UP any time that suits you to start - it does not HAVE to be at year beginning/end... :) < GoGoGo CLICK HERE JOIN the Mobi365 (& Mobi52 in same Section)... :)
  • Your MobiStaff & MobiAdmin wish all our MobiMembers everywhere A HAPPY, HEALTHY & SUCCESSFUL PHOTOGRAPHY FILLED 2022!... x x
  • > PLEASE STAY VIRUS & OMICRON SAFE! MobiMembers - Beware Covid Omicron! PLEASE continue to stay safe, look after yourselves, your loved ones & others. Be kind to others. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all your MobiStaff... x x <

RESULT MC #260

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
I’m declaring this challenge closed so that the winner has time to contemplate the grave responsibility of choosing a theme that will take us in to the New Year. Thank you Ann Ted John Rizole Bill David Jilly Cat Jerry and Star for contributing in between gift-wrapping, turkey-basting, egg-nog-guzzling (RoseCat ) and/or other Christmas responsibilities

And the artist who will lead us into the wonder and promise of 2022 is WOTANICUS Bill, whose ’Driving home for Christmas’ captures the very best of what we really really mean by ‘the Christmas spirit’

8445F8D9-A5D5-4303-9E7A-48F3C1C5588B.jpeg

And, for pretty much the same reasons, HMs to rizole ‘s cat.

274B5426-F89B-4D63-A060-7E684AE83A8E.jpeg

Last edited:

JillyG

IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I’m declaring this challenge closed so that the winner has time to contemplate the grave responsibility of choosing a theme that will take us in to the New Year. Thank you Ann Ted John Rizole Bill David Jilly Cat Jerry and Star for contributing in between gift-wrapping, turkey-basting, egg-nog-guzzling (RoseCat ) and/or other Christmas responsibilities

And the artist who will lead us in to the wonder and promise of 2022 is WOTANICUS Bill, whose ’Driving home for Christmas’, which captures the very best of what we really really mean by ‘the Christmas spirit’

And for pretty much the same reasons, HMs to @rizole’s cat.

That was a fabulous, feel-good image WOTANICUS Bill.:hearteyes: And the more we see of rizole Rizole’s cat, the more we love her (now I think on it, is it a “her”?. Anyway, we love it.:hearteyecat:

ImageArt

IOTM Winner - February 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365

And the artist who will lead us in to the wonder and promise of 2022 is WOTANICUS Bill, whose ’Driving home for Christmas’, which captures the very best of what we really really mean by ‘the Christmas spirit’

And for pretty much the same reasons, HMs to @rizole’s cat.

Such a great take, WOTANICUS . Well done. And as terse says, never get tired of seeing rizole ‘s cat!

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel

And the artist who will lead us into the wonder and promise of 2022 is WOTANICUS Bill, whose ’Driving home for Christmas’ captures the very best of what we really really mean by ‘the Christmas spirit’

And, for pretty much the same reasons, HMs to @rizole’s cat.

Congrats Bill WOTANICUS lovely image that :thumbs:

terse

IOTM Winner - May, Nov 20; Jun, Jul, Dec 21;
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs

And, for pretty much the same reasons, HMs to @rizole’s cat.

Congrats WOTANICUS and rizole (and purrs to the cat)!

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
And the artist who will lead us into the wonder and promise of 2022 is @WOTANICUS Bill, whose ’Driving home for Christmas’ captures the very best of what we really really mean by ‘the Christmas spirit’
Absolutely!! Congrats WOTANICUS Bill!!! This image makes me happy.

rizole

Debt paid. Mischief managed.
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Huawei

And, for pretty much the same reasons, HMs to rizole ‘s cat.

Congrats WOTANICUS and well done my cat :)
And the more we see of @rizole Rizole’s cat, the more we love her (now I think on it, is it a “her”?.

never get tired of seeing @rizole ‘s cat!

(and purrs to the cat)!
Well aren't you people just so lucky then? Yes she is a her. Pebbles is her name.
The same reason I have almost exclusively picture of the cat when it comes to family pictures.