MobiColour MC #260

Oh I totally get its not against any rules, I just find apps like this lazy, lazy art.
Each to their own SJ and that’s one of the many wonderful things about art / photography / life - it varies so much.

I appreciate that we all have different definitions, but we want mobi to be a positive place where everyone is welcome and we celebrate all those variations and angles.

We’d really love to see your image back.

Driving home for Xmas
4CCFCDA0-9C90-48B9-94E3-DAA93ACE35DD.jpeg

Downunder is awash in craft brews… the best part is the cam designs like this. Some of the IPAs are a bit too hoppy for my taste
I love IPA's Kevin, the hoppier and fruitier the better. I think the beer world is divided in to two, Hoppy or Malty. I come down on the hoppy side.
But yes the 'Craft' market has really made beer sexy and for once I'd bow to the USA for showing us the way there.

I love IPA's Kevin, the hoppier and fruitier the better. I think the beer world is divided in to two, Hoppy or Malty. I come down on the hoppy side.
But yes the 'Craft' market has really made beer sexy and for once I'd bow to the USA for showing us the way there.
You’re welcome. Mike and I used to travel to Vermont at least twice a year to grab a few cases of our favorites IPAs, Heady Topper (Alchemist) and Sip of Sunshine (Lawson’s). Now we get some masterly IPA with 20 miles of home. We live in beer-y good times, indeed. (I do miss that lovely little inn we stayed at.)

Back
Top Bottom