MobiColour MC #260

I’m declaring this challenge closed so that the winner has time to contemplate the grave responsibility of choosing a theme that will take us in to the New Year. Thank you Ann Ted John Rizole Bill David Jilly Cat Jerry and Star for contributing in between gift-wrapping, turkey-basting, egg-nog-guzzling (RoseCat ) and/or other Christmas responsibilities

And the artist who will lead us into the wonder and promise of 2022 is WOTANICUS Bill, whose ’Driving home for Christmas’ captures the very best of what we really really mean by ‘the Christmas spirit’

8445F8D9-A5D5-4303-9E7A-48F3C1C5588B.jpeg

And, for pretty much the same reasons, HMs to rizole ‘s cat.

274B5426-F89B-4D63-A060-7E684AE83A8E.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m declaring this challenge closed so that the winner has time to contemplate the grave responsibility of choosing a theme that will take us in to the New Year. Thank you Ann Ted John Rizole Bill David Jilly Cat Jerry and Star for contributing in between gift-wrapping, turkey-basting, egg-nog-guzzling (RoseCat ) and/or other Christmas responsibilities

And the artist who will lead us in to the wonder and promise of 2022 is WOTANICUS Bill, whose ’Driving home for Christmas’, which captures the very best of what we really really mean by ‘the Christmas spirit’

And for pretty much the same reasons, HMs to @rizole’s cat.

That was a fabulous, feel-good image WOTANICUS Bill.:hearteyes: And the more we see of rizole Rizole’s cat, the more we love her (now I think on it, is it a “her”?. Anyway, we love it.:hearteyecat:

And the artist who will lead us in to the wonder and promise of 2022 is WOTANICUS Bill, whose ’Driving home for Christmas’, which captures the very best of what we really really mean by ‘the Christmas spirit’

And for pretty much the same reasons, HMs to @rizole’s cat.

Such a great take, WOTANICUS . Well done. And as terse says, never get tired of seeing rizole ‘s cat!

And the artist who will lead us into the wonder and promise of 2022 is WOTANICUS Bill, whose ’Driving home for Christmas’ captures the very best of what we really really mean by ‘the Christmas spirit’

And, for pretty much the same reasons, HMs to @rizole’s cat.

Congrats Bill WOTANICUS lovely image that :thumbs:

And, for pretty much the same reasons, HMs to @rizole’s cat.

Congrats WOTANICUS and rizole (and purrs to the cat)!

And, for pretty much the same reasons, HMs to rizole ‘s cat.

Congrats WOTANICUS and well done my cat :)
And the more we see of @rizole Rizole’s cat, the more we love her (now I think on it, is it a “her”?.

never get tired of seeing @rizole ‘s cat!

(and purrs to the cat)!
Well aren't you people just so lucky then? Yes she is a her. Pebbles is her name.
The same reason I have almost exclusively picture of the cat when it comes to family pictures.

Back
Top Bottom