• MobiTog 365 & 52 - ROLL UP, ROLL UP - MobiTog's Project 365 & 52 for 2022 is now OPEN for Volunteers! > Remember - YOU CAN SIGN-UP any time that suits you to start - it does not HAVE to be at year beginning/end... :) < GoGoGo CLICK HERE JOIN the Mobi365 (& Mobi52 in same Section)... :)
  • Your MobiStaff & MobiAdmin wish all our MobiMembers everywhere A HAPPY, HEALTHY & SUCCESSFUL PHOTOGRAPHY FILLED 2022!... x x
  • > PLEASE STAY VIRUS & OMICRON SAFE! MobiMembers - Beware Covid Omicron! PLEASE continue to stay safe, look after yourselves, your loved ones & others. Be kind to others. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all your MobiStaff... x x <

RESULT MCC #254 1 September 2021 Theme Anything with a wheel or wheels

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
PXL_20210829_102043247.jpg

Moke like.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Ahhh, how wonderful with all the plants. Now that I’m going to be moving into an apartment I‘ve got totally obsessed with getting house plants. I’ve done two courses on house plants, one at our local botanical gardens and one online. However, I still have lots of research to do because they need watering systems that last at least a month. I want to install a living wall on the terrace that I can regulate using my iPhone. :) Quite ambitious for someone who knows nothing about gardening but somehow pot plants have just inspired me.
That’s going to be beautiful! I have much better luck with gardens than I do with houseplants. Getting the light + water just right for each one is quite challenging for me.

ImageArt

IOTM Winner - February 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
That’s going to be beautiful! I have much better luck with gardens than I do with houseplants. Getting the light + water just right for each one is quite challenging for me.
It would normally be for me too but the first course categorised them into Desert, Mediterranean and Tropical and now I have a much better idea of how to look after each. Also they went into feeding and pest control, both of which I knew nothing about. The online course shows you how to make a terrarium lamp and I’m really excited about that!