MobiColour MCC #254 1 September 2021 Theme Anything with a wheel or wheels

PXL_20210829_102043247.jpg

Moke like.

Ahhh, how wonderful with all the plants. Now that I’m going to be moving into an apartment I‘ve got totally obsessed with getting house plants. I’ve done two courses on house plants, one at our local botanical gardens and one online. However, I still have lots of research to do because they need watering systems that last at least a month. I want to install a living wall on the terrace that I can regulate using my iPhone. :) Quite ambitious for someone who knows nothing about gardening but somehow pot plants have just inspired me.
That’s going to be beautiful! I have much better luck with gardens than I do with houseplants. Getting the light + water just right for each one is quite challenging for me.

That’s going to be beautiful! I have much better luck with gardens than I do with houseplants. Getting the light + water just right for each one is quite challenging for me.
It would normally be for me too but the first course categorised them into Desert, Mediterranean and Tropical and now I have a much better idea of how to look after each. Also they went into feeding and pest control, both of which I knew nothing about. The online course shows you how to make a terrarium lamp and I’m really excited about that!

Back
Top Bottom