MobiColour MCC #254 1 September 2021 Theme Anything with a wheel or wheels

C9ADB426-AF0A-4884-82A6-85D77567C12D.jpeg

Grinding wheel
Native cam, Snapseed
(Another from Wilder Ranch, shot through a window)

Jilly - feel free to take it down. Ill find something more suitable
It’s okay - as rizole points out we have more room to move in the Colour challenge than in the BW. When I joined MT, the BW challenge was a Mono challenge. While there were some fabulous images, there was quite a bit of confusion (for want of a better word). Much easier since Jilly and her eagle eye made it BW only.

It’s okay - as rizole points out we have more room to move in the Colour challenge than in the BW. When I joined MT, the BW challenge was a Mono challenge. While there were some fabulous images, there was quite a bit of confusion (for want of a better word). Much easier since Jilly and her eagle eye made it BW only.

Its my fault, really - I get a bit to eager simetimes!

And the winner is …. (a roll on the drums - stupid baker!)

ImageArt Ann with Both Ways, but it could easily have been the Headless Trolley Pusher

836A4731-3530-47F3-AF16-D7DE0338C633.jpeg

I love the red tail lights and the white headlights - both heading off into the distance. Although I hate traffic, I would love to have taken this.

In second place, terse Ted and RoseCat Catherine

8170E6CE-554A-4C73-993A-933E772887E3.jpeg

I love the swirly wheels and that gorgeous little Citroen truck.
9BB4E0CB-B8DF-45F2-BB8B-9AF4BAA49505.jpeg

What’s not to love about Ted’s blurred bicycle - the fabulous colours - it’s blurred, but it’s obvious it’s a bicycle. And that shadow!:hearteyes:

ImageArt Ann with Both Ways, but it could easily have been the Headless Trolley Pusher

View attachment 171238
I love the red tail lights and the white headlights - both heading off into the distance. Although I hate traffic, I would love to have taken this.

View attachment 171240
View attachment 171239
What’s not to love about Ted’s blurred bicycle - the fabulous colours - it’s blurred, but it’s obvious it’s a bicycle. And that shadow!:hearteyes:
Congrats to ImageArt for the win and RoseCat for the second! Just like JillyG, I love the streams of lights in Ann's picture and feel great relief that I wasn't there. And thank you for my joint second.

In joint third place is …

sinnerjohn John, Geek1956 Kevin and rizole Rizole

D232E57D-A9C5-4995-BB1E-0B23E48B74C2.jpeg

I think, even if you couldn’t see the numberplate, it would be obvious this was overseas. Lovely edit.
974DAA4C-64D4-4B3F-9DFA-5DB429129634.jpeg

Kevin’s unnamed Hipsta image has just the right amount of grunge, in more ways than one! Do either of these modes of transport work, I wonder?

7632633C-598B-45DD-942D-F1C2749E2DDB.jpeg

Rizole’s Trikers shows an eccentric alive and well and showing off. I love that the cafe has a “Special Vegetarian Selection” when the triker is wearing a dead fox and some bones, and his bike features various skulls.:lol:

But every image had its merits in this challenge. I can’t name them because I‘ll be here all day and we’re away in the caravan and I’ve had wine!o_O Great work everyone.

View attachment 171238

View attachment 171240
View attachment 171239
Wow, what a surprise! So much competition. I’m honoured - thanks Jilly. And congrats to my fellow winners. A great week of images.

View attachment 171238

View attachment 171240
View attachment 171239
Congratulations ImageArt ,terse and RoseCat great images all

View attachment 171238

View attachment 171240
View attachment 171239
Congrats ImageArt Ann!! That photo is amazing!! Well deserved!!!

Thank you Jilly for my second! What a lovely surprise. Happy to share with terse Ted and his wonderful abstract. :blush:

In joint third place is …

sinnerjohn John, Geek1956 Kevin and rizole Rizole

View attachment 171241
I think, even if you couldn’t see the numberplate, it would be obvious this was overseas. Lovely edit.
View attachment 171242
Kevin’s unnamed Hipsta image has just the right amount of grunge, in more ways than one! Do either of these modes of transport work, I wonder?

View attachment 171243
Rizole’s Trikers shows an eccentric alive and well and showing off. I love that the cafe has a “Special Vegetarian Selection” when the triker is wearing a dead fox and some bones, and his bike features various skulls.:lol:

But every image had its merits in this challenge. I can’t name them because I‘ll be here all day and we’re away in the caravan and I’ve had wine!o_O Great work everyone.
Congrats fellas!! Well done.

Back
Top Bottom