MobiColour MCC#272 Theme: Feet

70AFF5B5-D45E-47A4-9632-4B3C98889218.jpeg

Weirdly, I just took this recently, not knowing about this theme. :feet:

Right, I better put my left foot forward.

FIRST
deepop , David. Loved the way the stripes fell and the different patterned floor.
F005BB4C-9411-4A7C-90C7-365112D050B5.jpeg

SECOND
Geek1956 , Kevin. Great perspective and left wondering who’s behind the laptop.
42E77A67-30A4-4EC6-B23B-533A619A67B3.jpeg

THIRD
terse , Ted, because I’m such a sucker for animals and Hodge looks like he’s saying ‘he’s my foot if you must photography it’ and promptly goes to sleep.
3805C20E-F52C-4089-BF28-F05A4767B5E7.jpeg

Thanks Ann (and “ho ho“ in case no one else responds to your little play on words. . . And besides, I’ve only ever heard ‘best foot forward’ is that another cultural thing? )

Congrats David, Kevin and Ted :thumbs:and thanks to all contributors for I must say a much more clever and tasteful take on ‘feet‘ than your standard FB or IG posts :)

#273 is here, awaiting David’s pleasure

Last edited:

FIRST
deepop , David. Loved the way the stripes fell and the different patterned floor.
View attachment 178577

SECOND
View attachment 178578

THIRD
terse , Ted, because I’m such a sucker for animals and Hodge looks like he’s saying ‘he’s my foot if you must photography it’ and promptly goes to sleep.
View attachment 178579
Thanks Ann, Hodge will be pleased. Congrats to David for the win and to Kevin and me for crowding onto the podium behind.

FIRST
View attachment 178577

SECOND
View attachment 178578

THIRD
View attachment 178579
Congratulations deepop David - that’s a great combo of shadow and pattern. Well done terse Ted and Geek1956 Kevin. It was a fab theme.

FIRST
View attachment 178577

SECOND
View attachment 178578

THIRD
View attachment 178579
Thanks, Ann. I didn’t expect that. Congrats to Kevin and Ted.

FIRST
View attachment 178577

SECOND
View attachment 178578

THIRD
View attachment 178579
Congrats deepop. And you other two :p

Back
Top Bottom