MobiColour MCC #278 Theme GLASS

In the end, it didn’t take as long as I thought to choose the winner. It’s …

WOTANICUS Bill with “Strata”

0D435D79-4FEB-4267-A58D-6DB00CB50337.jpeg

I love all the imperfections and the abstract-ness of it. There’s colour in there, but glass is definitely suggested. I don’t know what it is, but I don’t need to. It’s fab.:notworthy:

Second place goes to deepop David with “Playing with Matter”

8A9FC7CE-2CFD-422A-A6DE-EBF055C613E3.jpeg

Lots of lovely mirrors and hard angles and that wonderful shape in the middle. Matter has so many different shapes to choose from, it takes artistry to select the right one. Love it.

Third place goes to NickLeon Nick with ”Curves and Shadows”.

04DFAF58-8F44-4617-B904-6FB6165E1625.jpeg

I must be in an abstract mood this week, because this is another. And it’s another one where I don’t know what it is. Lovely shapes leading off into blur. It’s quite futuristic somehow. Good one.

Great work from everyone this week. Thank you for grabbing the theme and running with it. :thumbs:

View attachment 180260
I love all the imperfections and the abstract-ness of it. There’s colour in there, but glass is definitely suggested. I don’t know what it is, but I don’t need to. It’s fab.:notworthy:

View attachment 180261
Lots of lovely mirrors and hard angles and that wonderful shape in the middle. Matter has so many different shapes to choose from, it takes artistry to select the right one. Love it.

View attachment 180262
I must be in an abstract mood this week, because this is another. And it’s another one where I don’t know what it is. Lovely shapes leading off into blur. It’s quite futuristic somehow. Good one.

Great work from everyone this week. Thank you for grabbing the theme and running with it. :thumbs:
Great shots, Bill and Nick. Thanks, Jilly, for the second place.

View attachment 180260

View attachment 180261

View attachment 180262

Great choices Jilly! I love all of these. Super congrats to WOTANICUS Bill! And high fives to deepop David and NickLeon Nick!

View attachment 180260

View attachment 180261

View attachment 180262

Well done, Bill. Intriguing shot. And great entries from David and Nick too!

Back
Top Bottom