MobiColour MCC #285 26 Jun-3 July. Theme: Humans Squared

Evening on the bleachers
CE7ED565-CD31-486A-A7EF-6B62B51B15F4.jpeg

Photos

As I'm stuck indoors and as I'm transferring every digital picture I have on to my phone I've been going through some of the older stuff and thought I'd stick some of it in here as a change of pace.
A picture of John filming me on a digital video recorder. Taken in 2003 on my wrist watch camera (forget the make) at the reception on our wedding day. (Me and 'Er on youtube, not me and John.)
120px X 120px
Pict201.JPG

2007, a Samsung, possibly i560. Cracking camera on this phone. 3 megapixels and solid performance.

SP_A0073-01.jpeg

Carrot Break. 2012, HTC Desire S.
IMAG0280-02-01.jpeg

Awww, man!!! Hope it’s mild. And quick. In NY the quarantine is 5 days. How long in the UK?
Same although they recommend 10 days if you're symptomatic for some time. 6 days for me now. No sign of it going away yet but then I'm in the at risk group so who knows. 'Er on YouTube tested positive today. We are a plague house.
1421065.png

After being told off by sinnerjohn :D Im putting a throwaway image in. it Might have made something as a heavily edited mono, AND I’m uncomfortable of having children in my images but I dont think there is anything wrong with having this wee girl in there.
I’ll make a better effort next time.

Bloody tourists!

94F2B36C-0F5D-4927-A3C9-6497524B3AB9.jpeg

After being told off by sinnerjohn :D Im putting a throwaway image in. it Might have made something as a heavily edited mono, AND I’m uncomfortable of having children in my images but I dont think there is anything wrong with having this wee girl in there.
I’ll make a better effort next time.

Bloody tourists!

View attachment 182523
Not sure why you think it's a throwaway image, it's street and it tells a story, nice one.

Not sure why you think it's a throwaway image, it's street and it tells a story, nice one.
I don’t class it as good. I’ll be honest, this time I didn’t aim for the slant, I had to grab quick as a gap appeared in the crowd to reveal the image. But, wait, I put an image in my thread and it’s square, it’s colour, and I’m pretty pleased with it. If no one minds I’ll go get it and put it in here. I won’t make a habit of it I promise.

Picnic in the city.

I know it was discussed before that a photo in your own thread could be reposted in a theme comp but I do kinda feel bad about it, but I felt I just had to get in somewhere.

14084DD0-6936-4C5B-85E5-5290D2507237.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom