MobiColour MCC #285 26 Jun-3 July. Theme: Humans Squared

This challenge is now closed!
It’s up to sinnerjohn John to decide who will be the next judge. I don’t envy his job, some super images this week!
MCC #286 can be found HERE

Last edited:
Well it turned out quite well didn't it, thank you to all that entered in another chapter of Mobitog V Humans!

First place this week for me goes to ImageArt with a near perfect street shot. The human mimicking the sculpture perfectly. Well done Ann.
1656855419477.png

Second goes to Geek1956
Just love the idea of a couple standing knee deep in water probably discussing what they are having for dinner!
75F1C51D-BA7B-4718-86E9-3846D5F6EDB7.jpeg

Third place is WOTANICUS with his super cute story time image. Great emotion and animation, love it.
BB5D4ED5-B85B-4A17-B4FE-D2C8B09E5514.jpeg

Lots of great images this week, not a dud amongst them

Well it turned out quite well didn't it, thank you to all that entered in another chapter of Mobitog V Humans!

First place this week for me goes to ImageArt with a near perfect street shot. The human mimicking the sculpture perfectly. Well done Ann.
View attachment 182619

Second goes to Geek1956
Just love the idea of a couple standing knee deep in water probably discussing what they are having for dinner!
View attachment 182620

Third place is WOTANICUS with his super cute story time image. Great emotion and animation, love it.
View attachment 182621

Wow, thanks John. Wasn’t expecting that. Such great images this week. Congrats Kevin and Bill.

View attachment 182619

Second goes to Geek1956
View attachment 182620

View attachment 182621

Thanks John and congratulations to Ann for her great street photo and to Bill for his cute image

View attachment 182619

Second goes to Geek1956
View attachment 182620

View attachment 182621

Congratulations Ann - that is a great image. How long did you have to wait for someone to come along and stride in exactly that way?:D And hugs to Geek1956 Kevin and WOTANICUS Bill. Second and third in this challenge and also in the Black & White Challenge - way to go boys!

Back
Top Bottom